To a point it can, you need to leave enough hints that your worth it though.

Best Answer

Looking back at high school, I can tell you that a girl ignoring me did not generate any interest. But...also, no one wants someone CHASING them. Just be yourself and friendly.

Best Answer

hmmmmmmmm why play hard to get someting you want,,,you will never get it that way,,,just be open and honest and tell it like it is,,

Best Answer

Turns me off

Best Answer

Being straight forward and honest works better.

Best Answer

no

Best Answer

if you play it to hard guys tend to not respect you, think your playn them, and at that point might be worth the work, but not the risk

Best Answer

Depends on how the guy is some guys might but other guys like the sweet ones will say no bcuz they might think ur an itch but idk

Best Answer

Nope, If I'm honest and show my interest you play games and POOF I'm gone.

Best Answer

It makes you seem much more interesting I think.. or it can make you look like weirdo.<br />
Guys should be used to the game...lol

Best Answer

The whole "hard to get" thing is filled with nuances and pit falls. Problem One: Men don't read body language nearly as well as women, so the mixed signals from playing hard to get, may come across as not interested to a man. If he is respectful of women, he's gone. <br />
On the other hand, men who are serious about a LTR, generally don't like a woman that is to easy to get. For me, a women who tactfully lets me know she is interested while maintaining respectful boundaries, is the most attractive. It shows strength of character in that she is clear on what she wants (i.e. she has a mind of her own.) That she is capable of being an equal and not looking for a daddy. That she isn't easy. It shows she respects me by not playing mind games with me. It shows an interest in a healthy LTR. <br />
I realize that most men like to be the aggressor and conquer the woman. It seems like even in this enlightened age, most women like swooning princess game too. I am in the minority on this issue, but that is my two cents worth.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer