ashulikesyou ashulikesyou 18-21, M 12 Answers Jun 5 in Health

Leads to a wasted life... Put da bong down

Best Answer

So if it increases the estrogen level then shouldn't it be considered beneficial for females ???

Best Answer

it can raise the estrogen level in your body which will make u impotent and give u a really nice pair of breasts to boot so don't make a habit of it

Best Answer

Unless its sold through a legal program there is no way to know.. How much insecticide is on it? What other chemicals are in it? What composition is the actual plant, apart from the drug component. Its just not safe.

Best Answer

Studies say yes.

Best Answer

and MAN BOOBS, so you won't have to worry about having a chance for $ex anyway. lol

Best Answer

Possibly...check out the new article on the health problems associated with pot. I've heard of the manboobs thing. The best scientists either disagree or just don;t know. Besides, you don't need it.

Best Answer

It can effect your reproductive organs but I do not know about impotency. Still I would not use it as your children could be born with some form of mental illness or mentally slow.

Best Answer

Yes. It causes erectile disfunction.

Best Answer

I wouldn't worry about it. If you have pot, women will be attracted to you, regardless of whether you can perform in bed.

Best Answer

Chronically no, short term I have had people say they don't preform as well, however I have also had people say they get raging boners more frequently while high. To me I don't notice a difference at all.

Best Answer

Pot leads to death.

Best Answer