Shinesaathlove Shinesaathlove 46-50, M 15 Answers Nov 3, 2012 in EP

It does if they make decisions based on their idiotic religions.

Best Answer

Best answer.

Best Answer

I am not aware of how I offended you to get blocked

Best Answer

Are you talking to Elf Boy?

Best Answer

yep this country will only vote of somebody who believes in God...

So much for freedom of religion...

Best Answer

to some it does but there is a legal president to separation of church and state although it is rarely brought up or even recognized

Best Answer

What ?

Best Answer

the president does not have to answer questions about his religion that is the law

Best Answer

Yes because some peoples religion or lack thereof affect me personally

Best Answer

no, why should it

Best Answer

Depends on if they make their religion part of their campaign, if they base their polices on what their religion says and not what's good for the country.

Best Answer

yep

Best Answer

It only seems to matter that they have one. Worryingly enough.

Best Answer

Hi. Do you know one of the leading issues in our world today? No it isn’t education, healthcare, the rising National Debt or National Security. It is something much closer to our hearts. God. We are losing the battle to save and convert young hopeful and brilliant minds because we lack the tools necessary. So I ask you this November to vote yes to question 1 and preserve our freedom. Vote yes to Nuns with Guns. Give the church the strength it needs to preserve our way of life. Ask yourself “What would Jesus do?” (Paid in partnership by the add council and nuns for guns save our youth council)

Best Answer

it shouldn't, but for many people it likely does.

Best Answer

It's not supposed to, but it does. Can you imagine a Wiccan president being elected? Romney took heat at the beginning for his religion, and he's only a Mormon. Obama practically had to prove he was a Christian before anyone would take him seriously.

I'm not saying that I necessarily believe that any given politician belongs to the religion that they claim, but it definitely matters what religion the general population thinks that politicians are.

Best Answer

What part of " Separation between Church and State" do people still don´t get ?

Best Answer

I don't get your question. It does matter or it doesn't matter?

Best Answer

Whatever they believe in should not interfere with the way they govern.

Best Answer

Yes Black racism mixed with Islam is wrong for America.

Best Answer