You filthy socialists. ;)
carefreelifelover1326 carefreelifelover1326 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 1 in Politics

99% happier lol

Best Answer

Class warfare! lol.

Best Answer

sure does , just like obama is a GREAT president!

Best Answer

Yes and a better standard of living even for the rich

Best Answer

if you do not want to grow dont taxbut with out tax there is no hope

Best Answer

Yes.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, who doesn't want to live in France, Greece, Italy...

Best Answer

I'd guess America's super rich if they had to pay taxes for a change

Best Answer

They pay 40% retard. But they had the chance to get rich because there was a time when taxes were not so high.

Best Answer

And own 98% of the country's wealth and it's increasing, retard. And if you had the brains to do some research you'd find tax rates were much higher for the rich in the past.

Best Answer

I work in the middle market, super retard. I'm not talking about the great depression and beyond. Reagan. I wish people like you would move to whatever European nation you think is so awesome so we can become a prosperous country again.

Best Answer

Reagan STARTED the downward slide with Reaganomics. And we are a prosperous country--unfortunately the prosperity keeps moving to the few. And if you worked in an actual market for minimum wage you wouldn't be so happy about things.

Best Answer

I started in minimum wage, but rather than b1tch about things I don't have, like you basement dwellers, I worked my a$$ off, and became something. Go. Somewhere. Else. and live off other peoples money until it all runs out.

Best Answer

Hell, when you were being born I was in chargee of accounts worth millions. Enjoy your greed.

Best Answer

Oh yeah, sure you were. I will enjoy my greed. I hope CHOOSING to live in poverty was all you ever dreamed of.

Best Answer

No, it just leads to a country where people are increasingly more dependent on the government to solve all their problems. We cede control of our lives to all those benevolent politicians and beurecrats in Washington who are looking out for the people first and know what's best for us, no doubt. What a crock.

Best Answer