I've found that stupidity and ignorance comes in all shades of color, so no... what matters is the person's character not their color.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I completely agree with Martin Luther King Jr. that it is all about the "content of character."

Best Answer

Yes, race matters very much in life.

Best Answer

I'm going to say this, and hopefully people will listen. <br />
The only reason, why, people have different skin colours depends on what climate they are from (there are a few other reasons but this is just a main one)... If you look at native people from all over the world, like Aboriginals from Australia, Native Americans, Africans. What is the common denominator? One: They are all dark, two: the climate is hot and the sun burns 'pale' skin quickly and more easily. They were given dark skin because that is how they could survive better in the heat. If you look at the difference between dark and pale skin, the darker skin is more leathery, where pale skin is much less. Dark leathery skin can resist the burning rays of the sun better, where pale 'light' skin, can not. <br />
Therefore, colour, should not matter to you. How people get attracted to each other is a subconscious physicality which, when you look for a suitable 'partner', you actually look for someone with similar features to your own, this is so, WHEN and IF, you decide to have children, your children will look like you. Hence why you probably notice a lot of couples tend to look like brother and sister. <br />
Even if you think you look nothing alike, next time you look at a photo of both you and your partner, look at the layout of each others faces, so how the cheek bones sit, how long the nose might be, how the eyebrows sit, what shape the eyes are etc... You might actually notice something. ;)

Best Answer

Nope I love diversity

Best Answer

Not at all. If it does matter to an individual, fine your opinion just don't force it on me.

Best Answer

No, everyone is an individual.

Best Answer

its sick to think that some people DO think it matters. If people judge people because that their ancestors had either black, white or mixed, then we are seriously messed up. I would love to have gorgeous tanned skin

Best Answer

Noo it shouldn't matter we are all humans are we not. Lol it should not matter XD

Best Answer

Naah, I'm cool with it :)

Best Answer

No and it shouldn't matter to anybody.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No I (try) to lovd everbody

Best Answer

I'm aware of it; I'm not "colour blind" as some people like to claim (and I never quite believe). But does it stop me from accepting and liking people, being friends with them ? No, it doesn't.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

Yes, I only know English and so many of them I cannot talk to. Some people have strange accents that I don't find appealing. There are some races I think are quite ugly. People are different all over the world. I learned from my pugs. When we go to the doggy park my dogs gravitate to other pugs. They have such a wonderful time together. Other small or big dogs gravitate to dogs like them also. So I feel no shame in saying I gravitate to people like me.

Best Answer

No .

Best Answer

no it does not bother me at all why should it?

Best Answer

No, but I am British so instinctively i feel superior to people from other nations...

Best Answer

Nope, people are people to me-I don't go by anybody's race (and have dated just about every race of humans on the planet). Anybody that thinks that race matters, then they have a very serious mental problem

Best Answer