smylin smylin 36-40 37 Answers Jun 18, 2012

no...every race has its share of low life scum....it content of character that matters to me

Best Answer

I've found that stupidity and ignorance comes in all shades of color, so no... what matters is the person's character not their color.

Best Answer

Absolutely not. I completely agree with Martin Luther King Jr. that it is all about the "content of character."

Best Answer

Yes, race matters very much in life.

Best Answer

I'm going to say this, and hopefully people will listen. <br />
The only reason, why, people have different skin colours depends on what climate they are from (there are a few other reasons but this is just a main one)... If you look at native people from all over the world, like Aboriginals from Australia, Native Americans, Africans. What is the common denominator? One: They are all dark, two: the climate is hot and the sun burns 'pale' skin quickly and more easily. They were given dark skin because that is how they could survive better in the heat. If you look at the difference between dark and pale skin, the darker skin is more leathery, where pale skin is much less. Dark leathery skin can resist the burning rays of the sun better, where pale 'light' skin, can not. <br />
Therefore, colour, should not matter to you. How people get attracted to each other is a subconscious physicality which, when you look for a suitable 'partner', you actually look for someone with similar features to your own, this is so, WHEN and IF, you decide to have children, your children will look like you. Hence why you probably notice a lot of couples tend to look like brother and sister. <br />
Even if you think you look nothing alike, next time you look at a photo of both you and your partner, look at the layout of each others faces, so how the cheek bones sit, how long the nose might be, how the eyebrows sit, what shape the eyes are etc... You might actually notice something. ;)

Best Answer

No, I've had the pleasure of living in both all-white and all-black neighborhoods as a child and found a common factor, idiots are idiots regardless of color, race, creed, religion, etc. So, I frankly don't care what skin tone a person is since it's only genetics. I just care about attitude. Now if you start spouting on about how your race is the most oppressed etc. I will tune you out, because each race at one time was the oppressed minority, so my feeling is they all need to take their chip on shoulder and dump it in the nearest quarry. My ancestors got stomped by the English, then came to the US and were considered by many to be as low as a black man. Now should I have an attitude because of that. No, the only time such attitude is reasonable is if you personally have been the subject of oppression. And the reality is most US citizens can't spell oppression let alone define it.

Best Answer

What color r u talkin bout. <br />
PURPLE

Best Answer

Nope I love diversity

Best Answer

Not at all. If it does matter to an individual, fine your opinion just don't force it on me.

Best Answer

Only on the cars. I like the NASCAR races, and the colors of my favorite driver.

Best Answer

No, everyone is an individual.

Best Answer

its sick to think that some people DO think it matters. If people judge people because that their ancestors had either black, white or mixed, then we are seriously messed up. I would love to have gorgeous tanned skin

Best Answer

Noo it shouldn't matter we are all humans are we not. Lol it should not matter XD

Best Answer

The only time that it matters to me, is if that's the only reason that someone would have some sort of beef with me for no good reason at all. Otherwise, it's never a problem.

Best Answer

Naah, I'm cool with it :)

Best Answer

No and it shouldn't matter to anybody.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

No I (try) to lovd everbody

Best Answer

I'm aware of it; I'm not "colour blind" as some people like to claim (and I never quite believe). But does it stop me from accepting and liking people, being friends with them ? No, it doesn't.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer