applethunder applethunder 18-21, F 7 Answers Mar 29, 2012

Love is like exercise: if it doesn't hurt you're doing it wrong.

Of course, if it's excruciating you're probably doing it wrong, too.

Best Answer

Interesting. I disagree though. I think many people can love very deeply without any pain at all. When our egos and our dramas and our conditionings interfere with our love - then we get pain. But it is possible to go without all that in my experience. Namaste :)

Best Answer

Sure, and it's possible to have a car and never need to change the tires. Lots of things are possible. But life has a way of giving us challenges.

Best Answer

If you first love yourself. Like bob Marley said. Everyone you know is going to hurt you some day. Make sure they are worth it.

Best Answer

You are young and obviously have a lot to learn about love, hurt and the rest that goes along with it, like sacrifice and putting your loved ones first only to have them dump on you later. Loving others can hurt quite a bit and if you are one of the lucky ones who come out unscathed all I can say is "Give it time" and write us back on this subject in about 10 years or so and see if your outlook is still the same.

Best Answer

it only hurts if there is abuse.....emotional and verbal abuse can make love very painful.....if it hurts to be with him then leave b/c no matter what you think about the early part of your relationship it will allways end up in pain and the cycle of abuse keeps turning till you break it and leave. If there is no hurt and the couple is happy then there is respect and love and a mutual understanding of one another, I think that there is more love....a healthy love.

Best Answer

define hurt? People who care fore you generally try to avoid causing you pain.

Best Answer

I agree. I've just heard it said a lot that "True love hurts" and was wondering how people felt about that, because I disagree very much! I think if there is true love there is no reason to hurt...

Best Answer

love is beautiful and mysterious ! like the ocean but do not stop exploring and enjoying you may find a treasure in the ocean !

Best Answer