flowerchild555 flowerchild555 36-40, F 19 Answers Mar 21, 2012

Reggae just makes me feel sooo good..ill just sit with my friends in the back yard and take out some good *** weed and ...... shitt it just makes me feeel guuddd..

Best Answer

oh yes.<br />
One of my favorites right now is "i feel good" by Beres Hammond.

Best Answer

Reggae music makes my inner core dance whilst making the blood flow energizing through my veins! It truly is a humble sound and must only be experienced in a chilling mellow state of mind like before or after my surfing sessions.

Best Answer

If you're wanting to feel good, yes

Best Answer

I always wanna feel good. :o)

Best Answer

make me feel a irie.

Best Answer

It makes me want to smoke good weed and share things...")

Best Answer

Absolutely!! I don't listen to a lot of reggae besides Bob Marley but his music always makes me feel happy and calm.

Best Answer

sleepy. and in need of a big fat J

Best Answer

Yes! yes!

Best Answer

Its making my week even more fabulous. Sometimes enjoyed with a joint, but only after 8.30pm &amp; just one. :o)

Best Answer

Yes :)

Best Answer

It really makes me feel great! My favourite songs to just chill to is "Summer Breeze" and "Oboe" By Jackie Mittoo. I don't smoke pot at all and I don't need any to enjoy good music.

Best Answer

Reggae is not my type of music

Best Answer

I like a very broad range, except for classical. That is for the dentist waiting room...

Best Answer

in all seriousness reggae makes me want to rage. it drives me absolutely bonkers and i feel quite angry when i hear it. i think its the very slow monotonous beats that do that to me. it bores me to the point of rage.

Best Answer

LOL!

Best Answer