Science has answers it is capable of proving with solid facts. Religion is ba<x>sed on your blind belief. If not for science, we wouldn't have most of the medicines we use today, the cars we drive, the houses that shelter us, the boiling water that cooks our food, the penicillin that cures our ills.. we have cold hard facts and I find it rather amusing that people who cling to religion still enjoy the benefits of science... if you are so sure of your "God" then give up your glasses and braces and phones and fossils and everything else we have created. Science doesn't have to be a demon. I see it as miraculous. If not for mans' ingenuity we would not have many of the modern things we take so for granted. Science has proven itself to me when I needed it the most. "God" was never there in my darkest hours... my father lived a decade longer than he should have when diagnosed with cancer because of science...prayer didn't give him those extra years; an experimental procedure did. We should stop looking at ourselves as pathetic ants beneath a wrathful gods foot and realize the glory of what we are... we have created so much in the face of adversity.... whose hand was that? I felt no god when my daughter's life was saved.. it was me and the medical team that performed her surgery.... we are the ones who will save or condemn us... it is time we choose

Best Answer

Science doesn't have answers. Scientists have answers. Science is a bunch of techniques.<br />
I'll change your question. Through science, can we have all the answers to reality and the Universe?<br />
No, of cours enot. The Universe is too big. But when you see a mountain before you, what can you do but climb it?

Best Answer

No but it has all the answers that we have. If it isn't science it's conjecture and that which is asserted without evidence can be dismissed without evidence and the moment you have evidence it becomes science.<br />
Science might not be able to provide all the answers but all the answers that can be provided will be provided by science. There simply isn't another way for us to gain knowledge. Even philosophy, which I love, doesn't really provide answers, it just makes one aware of the important questions.

Best Answer

the scientific method is not what is at fault it is rather the high priests of modern day science that stand guard over their pet theories and pour molten scorn down on heretical ideas.... that are the root cause of all that ills the modern world view...

Best Answer

No, science have been proven wrong countless times.

Best Answer

Ummm okay what about this. Plutos a planet everyone...years later Plutos not a planet everyone.

Best Answer

Thats just a classification change. Pluto is still there.

Best Answer

That means that they have been proven wrong(key word:Change)But its not a planet and they swore up and down "ohh the smallest planet this and that"

Best Answer

Science has only ever been proven wrong by science.

Best Answer

Yes, they do which is all more reason to say they don't have all the answers to reality. They always tell on themself I don't know what Mr. Einstein is talking about.(The one who first commented on my comment)

Best Answer

Right and what? We know better now than we did before, that's called learning and when you learn you change your ideas, so science demonstrates that it works by increasing our knowledge. Your criticism is therefore asinine because the process you're criticising is the process that demonstrates the error in the first place. Pluto isn't a planet any longer because we discovered the kuiper belt and the oort cloud and you're trying to make out that discovering something and altering your view accordingly is wrong.

Best Answer

Dude, it doesn't matter they where wrongggg. It doesn't matter that technology has been improved and smarter people are on the team. Literally, THEY proved that they where wrong and they still trying to prove whereThe Garden of Eden is at. If they don't have the cause of death of Caylee Anthony then they DON'T have all the answers I was answering the question.

Best Answer

I said "No, science have been proven wrong countless times." Thats all I said I didn't say who proved them wrong. You said the same thing I said but only in different words "Science has only ever been proven wrong by science". Did I say WHO tho no did I say that they don't have answers no. I'm saying they don't have all the answers

Best Answer

Nobody has all the answers, but trying to find some of them is a good way to spend your time. But part of the point of science is to prove old science wrong. Theories change, adapt, update. That's the reason why science is a good way to look at reality. The moment you say there's no way you can be wrong, you'll never improve.

Best Answer

Yeah your right but thats not what the question ask I was only going by the question. Thats what people fail to realize.

Best Answer