jolielady94 jolielady94 18-21, F 6 Answers Aug 4, 2010

Na, the best thing you can do to make your teeth white is go to the dentist and have a professional whitening treatment. None of those over the counter things work.

Best Answer

I know a girl who was so obsessed with teeth whitening products that it removed the enamel from her teeth and now they are brown.

Best Answer

well i wont be doing that.! but brown.i pity her.

Best Answer

no but if you mix it with baking soda, it works. For any toothpaste...and actually, I was using this one toothpaste..I forgot what it was called but it is NOT for sensituve teeth... It really worked though...like "Extreme whitening" or something...it hurts your gums though haha. I think my sister stole it from me

Best Answer

o w i will mix with baking soda.I used to do that before.

Best Answer

I have found it to work and the plus side of using Sensodyne is that it honestly helps with bad breath bacteria - a dentist friend of mine recommended it for my Ex since he had seriously bad breath and I was amazed at how it helped - I have used it ever since...

Best Answer

You have to be careful cause they can ruin you clothing if you get any on them.

Best Answer

I haven't had much luck with it, and actually had better luck with Crest 3D.

Best Answer