Triundi Triundi 26-30, M 8 Answers Jul 2, 2013 in Community

no she just cant change back from her 'Hulk' morph

Best Answer

Hope not

Best Answer

I think black people are just really strong people. They just about dominate every sport.

Best Answer

Except baseball, hockey, golf, male tennis, soccer, and rugby. Football is a toss up.

Best Answer

Black people are good in all those things to , tiger woods is a great golf player (if u want to count that as a sport),there plenty of black people in football and baseball, and all people practice around here is soccer , lol what the hell is rugby

Best Answer

lol tiger woods does rule golf.

Best Answer

It's not that they aren't good; I just wouldn't say they dominate those sports. Golf is dominated by individual players who don't have any one traditional race the way that basketball or hockey do. Football has a lot of blacks and whites. Soccer is dominated by latinos. baseball has a lot of white players, but also a lot of latino and Japanese players. Barry Bonds was the most famous player until the juicing scandals took him and Mark McGuire out of public favor. Really though, this isn't about race. I just see pictures of Serena, hear about how she avoids tests like the plague, and look at how she seems to have a short temper. The pictures I linked to also seem to suggest she goes through extreme physique changes that are in line with a bodybuilder who juices for a period of time and then takes a break. Yeah, I just picked rugby because I needed another sport. xD

Best Answer

Years ago, he did. He hasn't won a Masters since 2005.

Best Answer

Whenever I answer your questions it always branches off into some sub topic. I had to scroll up to remember what question it was that you originally asked LOL.

Best Answer

Some say I have ADHD. I say I just have a lot on my mind at any given moment.

Best Answer

I think you're bright guy.

Best Answer

You're too kind.

Best Answer