I'm feeling good about it I'm going to say yes

Best Answer

So u think she's interested? Coz i do think that even if she did say i don't want friends

Best Answer

Yeah I do

Best Answer

Thank you for ur reply

Best Answer

She sounds really shy. She probably does like you, but you need to make the first move.

Best Answer

What move should i make? And she is really shy

Best Answer

Try an hint that you like her. Compliment her. (: Tell her something like, "you're looking pretty as ever..." or something. Take your time. Don't rush her, or she'll lose interest.

Best Answer

She knows 100 percent i like her...coz i told her i care about u and respect u a d stuff

Best Answer

If she knows, then what did she say after you told her that?

Best Answer

First she said i don't know what to say...after a week or so i said more nice stuff...but she talked something else...and btw she always reads my messages...she read it 3 times...at 1am night lol

Best Answer

Ooh, well. I would say she is really shy. Try an slow it down. Maybe she's not ready, but she still likes you I can tell.

Best Answer

Yes yes yes she is not ready
...ok she is interested but she's not ready and its her first.time

Best Answer

Also what is she not ready for lol

Best Answer

If she's not ready, then give her some space. (: but keep talking to her to let her know you still care. ^_^

Best Answer

Oki and i am giving her the space she needs..I'll just message her every now and then

Best Answer

She knows i still care and everything ...

Best Answer

Yeah.. that's good. :) I'm sure she'll understand. Maybe she will come around faster than you think. ^_^

Best Answer

Okk thank u for ur time

Best Answer

You're welcome. :D

Best Answer

One more thing I'm super super super super super super super super nice to her lol

Best Answer

Girls love it when a guy's nice to her. (: That's good. Keep being nice to her. And make sure you remember her birthday! ^-^

Best Answer

Look if I it

Best Answer

I don't know it

Best Answer

Hey..when i told her if u don't want love the well just be friends...did she say sorry i don't want friends coz she us scared and shy to say to me..no i am love and stuff..??? And when i told her my feelings she said i don't know what to say ...coz she likes me but scared and shy and not ready to say it

Best Answer

Like I said, just give her time. She will come around if she likes you. Don't rush her.

Best Answer

Ok...and right now i maybe get it...i told her about how i like her and care about her first
.after i said if u don't want lets just be friends
..i don't want anything from u other then just being friends...she said no sorry i don't want friends..she might want more than friends but since i friendliness her i made a mistake....and she's too shy and scared to say no i want love or whatever

Best Answer