hmm 13 i know times have changed so much since is was that age <br />
but i urge u to be careful with your sexuality and be as safe as u can be the world can be a mean place so just be friends with ol brit first and see how it goes u have loads of time

Best Answer

I'm 15 lol but yeah I will be careful and thanks :)

Best Answer

Why dont you like boys?

Best Answer

I like a guys to its just every once and a while I like a girl and I like this girl brittany alot and really don't know what to do about it

Best Answer

Ok and you would probably think a boy was a pig for treating you that way. Why do you like it when a girl does it? Shes trying to be something shes not.

Best Answer

No she not like jerk I guess didn't give a lot of info I was just trying to make it simple so no one has to read a big paragraph. She's really sweet and outgoing we've talked a few times but just the way she looks at me and how she acts when she's around me I just thought maybe she might like me. I don't really know for sure though

Best Answer