There's a girl named brittany that I like a lot but I'm not sure if she likes me. I sometimes see her looking at me and she would somtimes come over to me and my friend but I think its just a reason to come near me and she is a lesbian but have a girl but today I it was a group of us and I walked up and she says hey baby. I liked that she said that but I need help ): I like her a lot and I'm so nervous to talk to her helpp!?
iamj iamj 16-17, F 4 Answers Dec 12, 2012 in LGBT

hmm 13 i know times have changed so much since is was that age <br />
but i urge u to be careful with your sexuality and be as safe as u can be the world can be a mean place so just be friends with ol brit first and see how it goes u have loads of time

Best Answer

I'm 15 lol but yeah I will be careful and thanks :)

Best Answer

Why dont you like boys?

Best Answer

I like a guys to its just every once and a while I like a girl and I like this girl brittany alot and really don't know what to do about it

Best Answer

Ok and you would probably think a boy was a pig for treating you that way. Why do you like it when a girl does it? Shes trying to be something shes not.

Best Answer

No she not like jerk I guess didn't give a lot of info I was just trying to make it simple so no one has to read a big paragraph. She's really sweet and outgoing we've talked a few times but just the way she looks at me and how she acts when she's around me I just thought maybe she might like me. I don't really know for sure though

Best Answer