The average woman is only 5 and 1/2 in deep.....anything beyond that would be painfull............

Best Answer

I have been all sizes over the years and where it matters most is regarding your quality of life/health and in your intimate relationship with your significant other.<br />
I am now a UK size 18 (used to be 26/28) and find that my health is much better, I find moving around easier, "you-know-what" is less inhibited and I feel sexier!<br />
oh- and people don't avoid sitting next to me on the bus anymore..! lol!

Best Answer

Yes, but shape is better. Bigger isn't the biggest concern either.

Best Answer

Though im his ex and he misses me guess your not the one who is not pleasing...just like females say size matters guys also says the same about females too...thats why hes happy he never got me prego after all.because mines is smaller then yours tighter and brighter.lol guess size does matter for men too.but it dont matter because Geroge still cant beat my new man..but what i like is that hes displeased with your size if hes constantly getting off on the pictures i still send him. I always tell him to think of me while hes in the shower.lol.our lil insider.

Best Answer

yes as long as its not as small as pins

Best Answer

It does to me!

Best Answer

When it comes to cake.

Best Answer

Are we talking about cars?

Best Answer

In prison, I'm almost sure it does.

Best Answer