melovemycatsmost melovemycatsmost 16-17, F 12 Answers Jun 20, 2013 in Community

Temporarily. But what a happy dumb.

Best Answer

It can affect the brain, at any age, but the effectiveness can range from other substances as well. I do not smoke and know several who are plenty smart who do as well as several who seems to have got less 'motivated' and insight on their own behavior.

I would not hire someone who is smoking pot within 24 hours of work just as the with alcohol. It can impair judgment and decision making. Of course in some aspects those would not be a hindering aspect if it was a routine job. IMHO.

I support it's legalization but also feel it should be monitored just as cigs or beer is and not smoked in open pubic areas. (Mainly cause I am allergic so I avoid friend's houses who regularly smoke it as well as places that are 'known' for it be around.. like some bar bathrooms or the 3rd floor classrooms are the Uni.

Best Answer

it is dumb to smoke marijuana ;)

Best Answer

From a layperson's point of view, my friends who smoke on a regular basis lack initiative and a vision of the future. Not a scientific study by any means. Just my take on the question.

Best Answer

Dumb may refer to: Muteness, the condition of being unwilling or unable to speak; Stupidity, a lack of intelligence

can cause some to act stupid, certainly attacks memory, but to cause drop in intelligence that depends if the person started to smoke during the formative years of the brain.

Best Answer

No.i'm doing it right now ha.haaa.

Best Answer

aaaaaaaaahhhhh dunno

Best Answer