Paradoxalintent Paradoxalintent 36-40, F 15 Answers Jan 3 in Community

The man deserves a medal.I say that as someone who is aware of at least some of the truth he has spoken.People need to sit up and listen to his words of warning.

Best Answer

World hero ... the truth will set us free

Best Answer

He deserves a medal

Best Answer

I think even the right-wingers are beginning to understand he is a hero.<br />
When your government is wrong it is not wrong to betray it.<br />
If we'd lost the Revolutionary War, our Founding Fathers would have been hung as traitors.

Best Answer

As a Right Winger and talking to more of my side than you are....Just as FYI.......We always thought he was...

Best Answer

Indeed he does but..............Always a but!<br />
I've done the same work for years....The problem is not deciding if he should "deserve" Clemency....The problem is the structure of whistleblower criteria....<br />
Had Snowden been able to give the same information to Congress (the way its supposed to be) - He would have but, the "rules" for dealing with Classified information changes...So, he knowing that did it another way....<br />
Any price he has to pay should be minimal if you ask me...and in fact, You just did!

Best Answer

"H"....Though I think you're nuts on most things I find you're probably a good guy and respects the law. The U.S. Constitution is LAW for Government and how Government (here) is allowed to operate. Now remember (if you read my farewell post) back in May, I posted my Covert history ( to a point)....Knowing what and how this works...Not all information (content) is classified but method of HOW we get that information and collected is...I would agree with you normally...But where it changed is when it was disclosed that NSA (worked for them too) was spying on U.S. Citizens....There is where it went from Traitor, to hero....The U.S. Government has rules set forth and when they break them, they are to be held accountable just as if I broke the law....Any law.

Best Answer

haha! I can always count on your spew or anything but a intelligent response....God love "H"! haha........

Best Answer

My first thoughts were, execute the traitor. I have changed my mind about that. Much of the stuff he exposed, should have been brought to the attention of the public. Deserving clemency; I will wait and see where it lands before forming a final opinion.

Best Answer

THAT is the problem with rules and laws here in the U.S.<br />
They are applied up until someone has a 'special reason' for NOT being punished. No one is held responsible for their actions any more.<br />
Either apply the laws equally or let's try chaos for a few weeks?

Best Answer

The US government pretty much keeps the same rules as it's criminal underbelly on this topic (ironically I'm sure) Snitches get stitches.

Best Answer

No he does not. He broke a law, several laws. You do not get to break laws because you think you are superior or that your cause is special.

Best Answer

Most of the people in California are breaking the law by just being here illegally. In the US, you buy the law you want, right?

Best Answer

no... Snowdon doesn't deserve any clemency... Snowdon cannot be beaten by clemency... Mount Snowdon can only be beaten by resolve, determination and preparation...

Best Answer

maybe

Best Answer

i don't know

Best Answer

from the point of view of national law, probably not

Best Answer

If Faryal Rashid can live in the USA and sell home by using her Real Estate agent license from Long & Foster, Mahsumur Rahman 1973's spouse. Snowden should be rewarded the least .

Best Answer