I guess a further question might be: Are there any women out there who get turned on by watching bi-men together?As it seems almost all men get turned on watching bi-women together.
FunBiUs FunBiUs 41-45 20 Answers Sep 30, 2011

I think there's an instinctive, anthropological explanation for this double standard. Waaaaay back, when proto-humans first climbed down from trees... and formed themselves into small tribes... the men had the responsibility to go out, silently, to forage and hunt. For safety, the females clung together with each other at the camp... watched over each others' babies... developed language...<br />
To this day, researchers report that females have more developed language skills, using about 3 times as many different words in daily conversation. To this day, women are more social creatures - they even use the restroom in groups. I think that the instinct to value the company of other females spills over into sexual interest... and I think that both genders instinctively realize that a female who is "close" to the tribe offers greater survival potential to her offspring than one who distances herself from the tribe. Instincts, buried somewhere in the subconscious part of our brains, that respond favorably to images of girl-girl fun...

Best Answer

good answer

Best Answer

Absolutely, I've envy bi-women! I'm a closet bi-curious male afraid of being found out. Never would tell any of my friends or family.

Best Answer

yes i think

Best Answer

I actually asked three questions here. Guess I should have separated them..lol. Shall I assume your answering the first?
Thank You

Best Answer

yes it is, because women get alot of attention from guys that think they are getting a three some. So then the 'Barsexual" girls start coming out. ( girls that make out with other girls to get attention from guys at bars) Or any where else, causing confusion with the real bi sexuals or lesbians<br />
I accept all sexual ethnicities! and i dont mind seeing them all show affection to each other.

Best Answer

except barsexual. they are sk.anks

Best Answer

I had never heard that term before, but I'm not one to hang around in bars.

Best Answer

i have never been to a bar either, its just a term for a fad thats come around lately, alot of strait girls are pretending to like other girls to get attention:P it makes me sad because a real lesbian would be really sad to find out her girlfriend was just using her. Ive seen it happen with my friends, very sad:(

Best Answer

I totally agree with you if both parties involved were not in agreement. If two women both want to pretend for the purpose of just sex, then it's OK, as long as everyone is honest with one another.

Best Answer

yes,:) that would work with polygamists and monogamists to,
Everyone should be honest!

Best Answer

No argument here. It's wonderful and Ok that were all different..as long as everyone is honest about themselves and intentions.

Best Answer

only afew are smart enough with themselves and their intentions. like me:3

Best Answer

On the first part i would say yes,, it is because of sexuall teaching or lack there of as to the second part i do not know as i am a straight male. i have had quite encounters with 2 women, but would never have any with a guy just the way i feel,, i am not opposed to gay people or lesbians but do think the main reason wo,en have encounters with women is because of the affection and tenderness that many men seem to lack

Best Answer

We all have our preferences.
Personally I only want to be with a guy in the presence of a lady who would enjoy such a show (as a guy enjoys watching two ladies).
I guess the real purpose in this line of questioning is to determine why this is so?. Men get turned on watching two ladies, yet ladies do not get turned on watching two men.
For me it's still all about pleasing the ladies.

Best Answer

Two guys = YUCK. Sorry but that's how most people see it.

Best Answer

indeed

Best Answer

I am abosultly against homosexuality - unless its two really fine chics, then I'm kind of for it

Best Answer

lol..

Best Answer

Hilarious. Most men think this way. Nothing wrong with that

Best Answer

nothing wrong with it per say.. I just find it curious that its gotten so skewed in out society. We are all spiritual beings after all and sex is a gift with which to enjoy our physical form.

Best Answer

Yep...who want's to see two hot women going at it? Everyone. Who wants to see two hot men going at it....not so much. Just the way we are wired up, apparently

Best Answer

Tiger, you are wrong. I'd much prefer to see two men than two women.

Best Answer

It does seem that way for the most part. Plenty of ladies &amp; guys turned on watching/joining two women together, but not many turn on watching/joining two guys.

Best Answer

Well, I like you iguanachips.
Your a very rare flower.

Best Answer

ahh but that's the trick, women might prefer to see two men or prefer to see two women, but the vast majority of men abhor the idea of seeing two men going at it (while of course being fine with seeing two women). The men are tipping the scales.

Best Answer

In my experience both men and women are sickened by the idea of two men, but not by two women.. Hench the question..
I appreciate all the input ... thank you.

Best Answer

if you prefer to see to women make out or w/e and you are a woman you must have some attraction to them and are bi-sexual if you like it. I love seeing two men together! its the most attractive thing ever! if your grosed out, and your a guy then you have to be uncomfortable with your sexuality or homophobic . (to feel grossed out rather then feel apathy) your just worried about whatever others may think because of the way you were raised or for other reasons.

Best Answer

guy or a woman (third line) i did not mean to be biased

Best Answer

To your first question, yes, I think so. Interestingly, research shows that women are more likely to be bi, men seem to tend to "decide". That is just, for how far you can do research on that.
To the second question: I am unsure of that, I accept people as they are with their sexuality, gender, nationality and so on. If that is because I am bi myself, I do not know. Maybe yes, or maybe I would have been like that anyways.
To the third question: Yes, sometimes. It seems to be that certain stuff turns me on and it is not that important who it is. I like to see women together, men together and a mixture of both. But I have the impression that it is rather unusual (or people just do not talk about it).

Best Answer

Yes, I believe so.

Best Answer

Since heterosexual women tend to hate each other so much and often try and make other women's lives difficult, I often see bisexual women as more balanced and outgoing. And if they've got the courage to admit they also like women, they're likely not to be the "don't touch me, I'm a closet pervert pretending to be frigid" sort.

Best Answer

society does accept women together more, yes. that's because lots of men (not all) are homophobic about men together. Lots of women are VERY open-minded.

Best Answer

My girlfriend enjoys it a great deal. And, yes, she is bi, too. We know several woman who are turned on by bi men. Most of them are bisexual, too. In my experience as a bi man, most of the woman I've dated were more accepting and aroused by either the ideation or actually watching me with another man were bisexual women. Only one of the 100% straight women I dated was turned on by two men having sex, but she was very against "intimacy" between men (kissing, cuddling, sleeping together). I don't know if this represents the general population. This is just my experience.

Best Answer

in my opinion and experiences, yes...society definitely accepts bi women more than bi men.

Best Answer

I love watching guy on guy. I think it's because I'm seeing more of what I want to see than some noisy girl.

Best Answer

Society accept it, hell yes. more than Bi Men, Hell yes.<br />
Do I like seeing men..... Hell yes :)

Best Answer