Abn0rmalState0fMind Abn0rmalState0fMind 26-30, F 13 Answers Sep 11, 2012 in Community

in today's age it is sad but most people still see men as the provider for their families. however, i think that it is the same emotional stress for both sexes.

Best Answer

People are harder men who are unemployed than women are. It's expected for men to work, which isn't necessarilly bad, but when he can't work or can't FIND work, that should be taken into consideration as well.

Best Answer

We are talking about society here. It depends.

Think about it. A guy that looks like Brad Pitt is out of work compared to a guy that looks like Kevin James.

A woman that looks like Cameron Diaz is out of work compared to a woman that looks like Kevin James.

If you put it on society, yes.

Best Answer

Actually I feel strongly both ways.

Best Answer

Without question. Women are still baby makers, and men are still the providers at its basis. Sex and further procreation will be the cultural main stay until cloning distends those posts.

Best Answer

Yes, most def! Nevermind that the guy has been actively looking and hasn't had any luck.

Best Answer

Definitely, but I was raised in a very traditional setting

Best Answer

Not so much anymore, especially if she's single.

Best Answer

I think so

Best Answer