papri papri 26-30, F 23 Answers Jul 14, 2012

I use a menthol stick on my forehead, the cooling sensation of the menthol works!

Best Answer

Depends on the headache, I get the variety pack unfortunately. But here are a few things I have found that helps me:<br />
Food ( sometimes I simply have low blood sugar, but I usually have to be told to eat because on top of the headache I get really confused)<br />
Water (dehydration is a b!tch)<br />
Caffeine (Withdrawal is bad)<br />
Jack & Coke (just a sip, helps one of my migraines) <br />
Brushing my hair (if I get my hair tangled and don't brush it soon enough, I will get a headache and it sucks)<br />
Sleep (I don't know if it makes the headache go away, or I just sleep through the pain)<br />
In summary, sometimes it is best to find the REASON for the headache and treat the cause not the symptom...unless your headache is just there for kicks, then drink up and have a nap.

Best Answer

a cold facecloth over my eyes

Best Answer

Electrolytes and hot showers

Best Answer

a cold compress on the back of your neck whilst gently massaging where it hurts the most.

Best Answer

I think so. It sounds a bit brutal, but I really think it's true that negative cycles of thinking almost become a habit over time; not to say the cycle wasn't initiated by circumstances in which negative emotions were only natural. That cycle has to be broken. And pills won't do it, necessarily. Not that I'm a medic or an expert or anything. I can say that's what worked for me though.

Best Answer

Sometimes headaches are due to dehydration.

Best Answer

Yes, I take a hot shower and it helps. I also use cold ice packs too. The smells of rubbing alcohol and menthol rub work. (not sure why). I do suggest any severe migraine headache you go to the ER. Never know what it could be...

Best Answer

There are two pressure points, one each behind your ears. Press them gently. It should work. If not, try Jack Daniels neat. Three large.

Best Answer

A warm bubble bath with an ice pack on my head almost always helps. A foot massage is helpful as well.

Best Answer

Depends on the cause, but water and caffine can have an effect.

Best Answer

Peppermint tea

Best Answer

Relaxation.

Best Answer

painkillers and sleep, that's what mom says:) for me some good music does the work better!

Best Answer

Massaging your temples helps

Best Answer

Marijuana.

Best Answer