Khloepaigemommy Khloepaigemommy 18-21, F 10 Answers May 24 in Parenting & Family

it can...

Best Answer

sometimes

Best Answer

It can do that.

Best Answer

It can cause it to be delayed...

Best Answer

For like how long?

Best Answer

Don't know... Guess like skipping one but not sure there...

Best Answer

Well I know I was supposed to start on the 23 but I am praying to god that I'm just late

Best Answer

It can .. especially at your age. But, if you've been having unprotected sex .. that should be considered too.

Best Answer

And that the thing the 22 I did and it scarying me half to death right now

Best Answer

I don't understand what you just wrote here.

Best Answer

I'm sorry when I stress out I type werid and I said I did have unprotected sex on the 22 I wish I didn't and I was supposed to have my period on the 23 and I'm kinda scary half to death I want it to come and I been praying to god that it will come and once it comes I'm going to change everything about me because I don't want to be pregnant again and go through crap with my parents

Best Answer

Pregnant again?? You didn't learn from the first time? I don't feel sorry for you

Best Answer

Look I was just looking for someone that can help me and your being really mean yes I was pregnant before but it because I wanted to and now that I know more about it I don't want it to be do you not realize that I wanted to use protection but it does not help at all it always ends up breaking so you can say whatever you want I know what going on with me and you don't I just need someone to help me through this thank for nothing

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer

yes. wil u marry me?

Best Answer

Why do you want me to marry me

Best Answer

I meant tou

Best Answer

yes. wil u marry me?

Best Answer

Yes, stress can make you not have it for years. so can mental stress.

Best Answer

Well the only thing I'm stressing about is having my period

Best Answer

No. Being male causes me not to have my period.

Best Answer

Well when you are a girl and you know your late you start to freak out

Best Answer

So you're pregnant ?

Best Answer

I am praying to god that I'm not

Best Answer

Cheer up, you could always go on that show on MTV. The 16 and pregnant.

Best Answer

Haha they kinda need to take that show off that what teens want to have a baby and I don't need another baby so that why I said I don't want to be I never said this in my whole life time but I want my period so bad and I want my cramps everything I will take as much pain as it gives me but I won't my period :'(

Best Answer

Yeah I bet you never thought you'd be uttering those words!

Best Answer

I would never though and I just want it really bad right now I can't even sleep

Best Answer

Well that's why they invented abortion clinics.

Best Answer

I'm not doing that again I am against big time. But if I'm pregnant I'm packing my bags and I'm leaving

Best Answer