rowenbumble rowenbumble 56-60, F 14 Answers Jan 4, 2013 in Health

Yes, all the time. I hate phones. But it mostly stems from having auditory processing disorder. Hard for me to understand what people are saying. :

Best Answer

Omg, yes, this so much. I was talking to my best friend this morning, and normally we just text, but she wanted to talk specifically. I was pacing around my room for an hour straight, I'm not kidding. I just couldn't stand still or sit down.

Best Answer

I can't read the pauses on the phone, like when you are talking in person. Seeing the person you can kind of know when to talk, but on the phone the pauses kill me! It is like are they waiting for me to talk, or are they thinking....or???? It is a silly thing but I have always been that way.

Best Answer

Funny, cause I didn't even need to judge the pauses when we were talking, cause there were none. She'd just taken a bit of meth, so she was off her head, talking really fast and erratically. I could barely get a word in for an hour xD

Best Answer

I feel anxious talking to anyone anyway.

Best Answer

It use to annoy me esp. if I didn’t know what to reply/respond,react etc…But then I became the one they want to get away from, I ask the Q’s…I got smarter and better at it. Also I get nervous more so when it’s a close encounter lol—‘in person’ still do so I was more comfortable on phones. Now I hate both & come here…it’s both---no one in my space, I am in control & I can hang up w/out being rude. Hah aha ha….you see, they are just simple beings just like you and I….u don’t have to answer you know? Let it ring! Ur freedom…no book or rules on answering that dam apparatus, or having to eat dinner@5.00pm.

Best Answer

No....i just hate voice mail....i never listen to them....

Best Answer

Yeah, I feel I can collect my thoughts better when I'm not live on the phone with another.

Best Answer

No, I love talking on the phone. If I'm feeling anxious or stressed, it reduces it.

Best Answer

I hate other people listening to me while I'm on the phone. I once had an iterview by phone..... it was nerve-wracking

Best Answer

Almost. Once in a while I'll relax but for the most part it's horrible lol.

Best Answer

I have been told to calm down all the time

Best Answer