While I wouldn't classify you as a *****, I think you need to reassess your choices. Your behavior is not healthy and you risk a lot for temporary gratification. The fact you state you aren't sober while indulging is a red flag.

Best Answer

Yes, and repulsive.

Best Answer

Yes, you are a wh0re.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I'm sorry I have opinions. SHe should have more self-respect and not give herself up so easily. I'm sorry I want women more empowered and view themselves with high esteem.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Only if you got paid.

Best Answer

i would say this is emotionally unhealthy but and I do judge you somewhat but it's your own life. as long as you realize ppl will judge and you dont care its your life to make mistakes with

Best Answer

Hi<br />
no. Prostitution involves money being paid for sex so having sex freely is a civil and human right. <br />
Maybe worth thinking that idea through doing bad things boosting self esteem. It seems sort of counter intuitive.

Best Answer

well you sound like a really easy women,ide be ashames of meself if i was going on like that

Best Answer

I believe being an easy women means having sex with anyone having no standards or age limit anywhere and anytime, im not like that i dont say yes everytime and i have standards

Best Answer

Yeah a littleY

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

If you're a ***** then the guys are ****** too.

Best Answer

Yes they can. -_-

Best Answer