I had s3x for the first time in february with a guy i was dating for a year but i never really loved him but he said he was in love with me so i gave him a chance and i wanted to have s3x Im a christian but i dont really believe in marriage so i didnt think it was a big deal to do it with him. Half of my friends are good christians the other half do drgs (not just w33d...) drink every weekend and most if them have one night stands i dont think they influenced me because I always chose my decisions and i never regreted smoking we3d or being drunk etc i dont really talk to my "christians" friends cause theyre all so close-minded hypocrites and judgemental I didnt really have 6 one nights , i had s3x with 6 guys 1 my ex 1 guy on the same night 2 guys the same night 2 guys last friday (same night) And i NEVER had sober s3x except one time with my ex ( it was the worst s3x ever) I just want to know if its normal. I feel like doing bad things boost my self esteem..
Whteverr97 Whteverr97 16-17, F 16 Answers May 6 in Dating & Relationships

While I wouldn't classify you as a *****, I think you need to reassess your choices. Your behavior is not healthy and you risk a lot for temporary gratification. The fact you state you aren't sober while indulging is a red flag.

Best Answer

Yes, and repulsive.

Best Answer

Yes, you are a wh0re.

Best Answer

Why?

Best Answer

I'm sorry I have opinions. SHe should have more self-respect and not give herself up so easily. I'm sorry I want women more empowered and view themselves with high esteem.

Best Answer

Ok

Best Answer

Only if you got paid.

Best Answer

Move along, troll!

Best Answer

Troll ? I didnt just make this up

Best Answer

i would say this is emotionally unhealthy but and I do judge you somewhat but it's your own life. as long as you realize ppl will judge and you dont care its your life to make mistakes with

Best Answer

That's not normal or healthy

Best Answer

How is it unhealthy if i use protection ?

Best Answer

You can still get pregnant while using protection. Happened to me.

Best Answer

Hi<br />
no. Prostitution involves money being paid for sex so having sex freely is a civil and human right. <br />
Maybe worth thinking that idea through doing bad things boosting self esteem. It seems sort of counter intuitive.

Best Answer

well you sound like a really easy women,ide be ashames of meself if i was going on like that

Best Answer

I believe being an easy women means having sex with anyone having no standards or age limit anywhere and anytime, im not like that i dont say yes everytime and i have standards

Best Answer

Yeah a littleY

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

If you're a ***** then the guys are ****** too.

Best Answer

Yes they can. -_-

Best Answer