The heading is Happening Now. What is happening now is, that flickering is giving me a headache. Update, I found a way to disappear it. I enlarged the screen until the questions fill the whole thing. Yay. Flickering is gone. Of course the letters are all 1/4 inch tall now, but that's okay.
Serenitree Serenitree 70+, F 10 Answers Nov 8, 2012 in EP

I am getting used to it, but initially I was ready to leave EP. Things like that ought not to be done to a good website.

Best Answer

I agree.

Best Answer

Just noticed it and asked the same question, more or less

Best Answer

I'll look for your question

Best Answer

Sssh... it's not for US, silly!

Best Answer

It isn't?

Best Answer

Only when I tried reading it.... until I noticed, that it stops when you put your mouse curse on it. Might help you too.

Best Answer

I noticed that too, but I need my cursor for clicking on questions and likes and other things. I can't leave it there just holding the screen still.

Best Answer

I agree.

I had to put duct tape on my screen to cover it up.

Best Answer

Love it. Maybe I'll try that.

Best Answer

No. I forgot about it until you pointed it out. :P

Best Answer

:( oops. sorry. Maybe I'll get used to it too, and it will stop being an issue.

Best Answer

Lol. I can't stop looking at it now. Maybe once it's settled on the site, they'll give us all the option of closing it out so that we don't have to see it.

Best Answer

One can only hope.

Best Answer

But at least the nudies are gone haha

Best Answer

Well, ever since I got adblockplus, I never saw the nudies; but I guess that is a positive sign.

Best Answer

you were lucky

Best Answer

We had nudies on the EP page? And I missed them? Dang.

Best Answer

You don't remember them? Trust me you should feel lucky.. haha kidding well most of us kinda hated them

Best Answer

If they were ads, I have them blocked

Best Answer

@ Ernie Me too.

Best Answer