Personal experience, truth serum . LOL

Best Answer

I think you can get a lot of truth. Or if not that, you can hear what the really think or feel about a person or situation.

Best Answer

95 % truth... LOL it happens to me all the time

Best Answer

bit of both actually

Best Answer

Both. Depends on the person, how drunk they are, and the phase of the moon. Some drunks are completely honest. Some confuse their fantasies with reality and blabber the fantasy. Some are delusional. Some are spouting egotistical drivel. Some misunderstand the conversation and are talking about things unrelated. <br />
If you know the person and the situation they are talking about, you probably have a good idea as to the truthfulness of their statements. Of course you could always pry them for facts that would corroborator their story.

Best Answer

Another aspect is that we all have conflicting emotions. Most of the time I love my wife. Sometimes I'm angry at her and wonder why I ever married her. If I was drunk (I don't drink), and in the bad place, I might tell her I wish I had never married her. In reality, 99% of the time, I feel blessed that I married her and would give my life for her. The conflicting emotions are just part of being human.

Best Answer

I think they talk a bunch of self pitying sh!t. It is why I stopped drinking 30 years ago. I said something so horrible that I hurt my kid. It was simply me having a drunken pity party. The only way to prove to her that I didn't mean what I said about being tired of being a mother, was to promise her I wouldn't ever drink again. I kept that promise. Now, I never have more than a single drink, and that is only when I go out for dinner.

Best Answer

People that are drunk say a lot of things that they wouldn't have revealed if sober...so id say they the truth

Best Answer

Drunk speak usually is fearless disclosing of true feelings. However exaggerated and value lost in translation with smelly soupy sputtered I love y'all...

Best Answer

Well From My Experience The Babbling Drunks tell The Truth =]<br />
Always....

Best Answer

Actually they do both and most of the time they get angry

Best Answer