Manorkill1 Manorkill1 56-60, M 12 Answers Jan 1 in Community

Last year was such a bad year that I was suicidal, but 2014 is a time of moving forwards, learning from mistakes, trying new things and taking chances. Life is to be lived! It's too short not to.

Best Answer

The time of year means I'm often more reflective. And as the new year approaches, I almost automatically reflect on the year just gone, a kind of evaluating. Looking forward to this year

Best Answer

You know, I expected it to....but not really yet

Best Answer

For me, no, not really any different to any other day of reflection. My facebook, is full of people making grand statements of thanks and gratitude lately, I'd rather keep it to myself.

Best Answer

Me too. ;}

Best Answer

Yes!! Time to change my life!! Haha but I pretty much think that way in cycles all year

Best Answer

No not really. Just hope this year is better than the last one:)

Best Answer

For your sake... me too. ;/

Best Answer

Well I have a job so that is a good start!

Best Answer

I'm trying not to be.

We're off to a funeral in the morning.

Hubby's Grandmother died Christmas morning.

His Mum died three months ago and its still hard. It's Her Mum who's buried tomorrow and in the same hole.

Happy New Year, Don't analyse , live. Lol Hmm

Best Answer

I just went to one for my grandpa the day before Christmas Eve too... I'm sorry for your loss

Best Answer

I'm sorry for your loss too.

Best Answer

I'm like that year round. Lol. Always learning, always improving and always loving and caring =) Reflecting back on yourself and being philosophical is a good way to grow as a person.

Best Answer

Yes

Best Answer

Not really.

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer