MissGaga MissGaga 22-25, F 10 Answers Dec 31, 2011

It makes me tremble in anticipation of new ones.

Best Answer

Well this is way better than reminiscing!! :)
I wish you all the luck in the new ones! <3

Best Answer

In past years, I suppose it has. And I can get all nostalgic or melancholy. That happens with Christmas time too, and it can turn out to be one big "I wish" and "if only" downer of a holiday season. <br />
This year, however, I am going to try to change that and drop that old habit. <br />
This year I want to just move forward for once, without taking so much regretful baggage with me into the new year.

Best Answer

Take that move and step forward, I wish you all the luck!
Happy New Year!

Best Answer

yup, I always think about another year gone...so many years gone

Best Answer

No. It makes me eager for the new year!!!!

Best Answer

LOL … You don’t sound old at all :-)<br />
Maybe it takes a new year for a person to reminisce at the *end* of a year because they don’t do this as they go along. Personally I find myself reminiscing ‘on the fly’ because good memories are worth a second look at (and some!) because it makes for brighter days during those dull days we each have. For some it could have been a bad year (on the whole) and for others good. There are those who are happy to take bad memories or feelings through into another year; sad, but it is true. Such is life and such are *some* people and there are those who take the ending of the year to be a rather serious affair and I have no doubts there are those who are reminiscing right now.<br />
~F~

Best Answer

No, it makes me think about what's up next.

Best Answer

For many years, there was a time I couldn't find the car keys to go home because I was drunk. It may have something to do with New Year's Eve partying but I thought it was a conspiracy.

Best Answer