The writers didn't have a concept of outer space so they couldn't have mentioned aliens even if they had seen one. But some of the visions or prophecies sound like what we might think of an alien craft, especially Ezekiel chapter 1.

Best Answer

The Bible describes an alien spaceship in Ezekiel, and some think the burning bush was extraterrestrial in some way. Ancient Aliens beleives that God was an Ancient Alien who tinkered with the DNA of the hominids on the earth eons ago, Many ancient cultures beleived in "star people" The India Indians believe that their gods flew around in spaceships called vimanas, they even have desc<x>riptions of the dimensions and what they looked like in great detail. The Mayan believed Queatzecoatal was from the stars (he was their god) The ancient Egyptians had the great Pyramid of giza aligned with the star system Pleides and believed their souls traveled back and forth. Research Rh negative blood- supposedly it is the blood of the ancient aliens mixed with human bloodlines. It cannot be cloned. It's the only blood where if a mother has it and the father doesn't the mom's body will attack the fetus as a foreign body and kill it- this only happens in hybrid animals. So, the RH negatives are Hybrids- georgio Tsoukolas of that Ancient Aliens show came out and said he was a hybrid! I love that show- definately check it out -they have days where it's on all day a marathon of shows.

Best Answer

I believe they are probably genetic experiments of fallen angels, and definately NOT the same thing as Nephelim. The Nephilim, a cross between the fallen and humans, would have basically looked like giant men with perhaps a few genetic defects, as in Goliath who is mentioned in the bible. People who claim to have seen aliens usually report seeing things that sound like genetic experiments, you know, like reptilians, stuff like that.

Best Answer

CItations? Evidence?

Best Answer

No. You have to understand that the writers of the bible thought that the stars and planets were beings in heaven who were literally messengers of God, hence astrology and things like the star of Bethlehem. They didn't have the concept of what we call space, there was just the sky and "the heavens." This is why we still refer to space as "the heavens" it comes from this concept of space as heaven.<br />
Even on an Aristotlilian cosmology, which held sway until the 17th Century, there was nothing outside the orbit of Saturn except heaven itself; there were simply no more crystal spheres. Giordano Bruno was the first person in the modern era to suggest that stars were other suns with planets orbiting them that could have life and the Church murdered him for saying it in 1600.<br />
So the entire concept of there being non-divine life somewhere else in the universe mentioned in the bible is a non-starter, they literally couldn't have conceptualise it because their concepts and models of the universe was unable to support it.

Best Answer

thnx, i just googled his name. that's sad how back then they punished you for being an intelligent leader.

Best Answer

And still would if they could. If the creationists could silence science over evolution and the lack of evidence for the flood they would and they would kill to do it.

Best Answer

yeah you are right. some people allow themselfs to be so closed minded it's scary and sad

Best Answer

the writers of the bible followed and understood biblical astronomy, NOT astrology. Astrology is occultic and is forbidden. In biblical astronomy, the constellations each have a name, which tell the entire story of creation. that is why the bible says that the heavens declare the glory of God. it literally does.

Best Answer

Umm, be quiet you pleb and read the bible it's FULL of astrology. "The heavens declare the glory of God, and the firmament shows his handiwork. Day after day they pour forth speech: night after night they display knowledge" Psalm 19 "I, Jesus, have sent my angel to give you this testimony for the churches. I am the Root and the Offspring of David, and the bright morning star." Rev. 22:16
"And we have the word of the prophets made more certain, and you will do well to pay attention to it, as to a light shining in a dark place, until the day dawns and the morning star rises in your hearts." 2 Peter 1:19
""There shall be signs in the sun, the moon, and the stars." Luke 21:25

Best Answer

And God said, Let there be lights in the firmament of the heaven to divide the day from the night; and *let them be for signs*, and for seasons, and for days, and years: Gen 1:14

Best Answer

The Nephilim were a hybrid race between two distinct beings. <br />
''When men began to increase in number on the earth and daughters were born to them,<br />
The sons of God saw that the daughters of men were beautiful, and they married any of them they chose.<br />
The Nephilim were on the earth in those days—and also afterward—when the sons of God went to the daughters of men and had children by them.

Best Answer

so the aliens ****** human females?

Best Answer

yes ... it's a fact

Best Answer

wow

Best Answer

I've never read, seen or heard anything about aliens in the Bible & this is something I've looked into before cuz my kids kept asking if I believe in them. And for me this was an important factor in figuring out what I thought (lol was 1st time I'd really ever thought about it!) I'll have to look up the previous answers, maybe I missed it!

Best Answer

I read the gospel of Judas, very good book by the way. Of course he was not included in the Bible, but he does say we are all stars ie a star in the sky so yes.

Best Answer

Some people say it is in Ezekiel

Best Answer