No, only the interpretations by zealous whack jobs and literal-minded dunces scare me.

Best Answer

You mean jesus isnt coming back? Is that what youre trying to say mister? Cause I beg to

Best Answer

I'm a believer and a Christian, and I think the bible holds within it the purest words and most profound truths, but it scares me that some believe it literally word for word. I think superstition is dangerous when it reaches a certain point.

Best Answer

Actually, it makes fear an addiction which people crave every sunday morning. I suspect people addicted to fear will ruin their entire week if they miss their weekly dose of bibilical fear. Fortunately, I got rid of addiction and helping people to overcome the fear addiction

Best Answer

it is really scary! the worst way! people claim it to be the word of God! well that's a lie!<br />
According to Jesus teachings, i think it will keep most people out of heaven! I believe in GOD; I believe in Jesus teachings; but I don't believe in the bible! or mainstream religions!

Best Answer

no but it is a powerful book. no matter what you believe in. also it has good stories in it.

Best Answer

The way people follow it blindly scares me.

Best Answer

It's Plato's theory of forms for dummies and the dummies don't know it.

Best Answer

Watch Xoroaster's videos on it on youtube, his scholarship is awesome.

Best Answer

In a way and then it is so boring at the same time.

Best Answer

it scares me that people believe it word for word .

Best Answer