I don't know.
ForEsme ForEsme 22-25, F 19 Answers Feb 12, 2012

the mind rules the body because if the body ruled the mind people wouldnt kill themselves

Best Answer

"I don't know"; ask Morrissey, maybe he's worked it out over the last 27 years.

Best Answer

neither. Both can overpower each other

Best Answer

Mind over matter!!

Best Answer

Neither. You rule you. "You can lead the horse to water, but you can't make it drink." Well, your mind can lead your body to some horrid substance, but it can't make it swallow, and the body can get seriously turned on by something, but the mind says "No way in ****."

Best Answer

Both, at times

Best Answer

I believe the mind rules the body. The mind is a very powerful organ. By simply touching a certain part of the brain, you actually feel sensation in the part of the body it's associated with. Besides the mind (energy packets in the brain) is forever, the body only lives for a certain length of time.

Best Answer

It depends on the individual. Generally the body affects the mind, but the mind is what has the final say, even if it succumbs to the yearnings or needs of the "flesh".

Best Answer

They're one and the same.

Best Answer

The mind rules the body. Amazing what happens to your body when different things are going on in your mind.

Best Answer

Mind rule body.

Best Answer

depends which one you happen to be the slave to

Best Answer