Reason may be staying at home all or most of the time.
re8wqe45 re8wqe45 26-30, M 8 Answers Jan 15, 2013 in Emotional Health

I think you should take one Lushiro and call me in the morning.

Best Answer

I don't normally dive into other people's minds. They're disturbing even before I get there.

Best Answer

Yes,he's tempting but God is stronger.

Best Answer

the synonyms of temptation are:- seduction - enticement - allurement - lure - bait

these thoughts come from the devil and are like a bait. if you bite it, act on it, comply or submit, you will be like a fish caught to be fried in fire.

the only way to resist temptation is prayer and quoting the appropriate Bible scripture, and running away from that environment which is causing you to be tempted.

Prayer and The Bible scriptures are the only counter attack weapon you have against the devil. Ask God everyday to Hedge you , surround you with fence of protection.

Best Answer

all the time sadly,,,,the hasnt won so its all good

Best Answer

That's why I'm out of my mind most the time

Best Answer

Better not be...i pay that ho $25 an hour to stand on that corner...***** better be making me the dollars.....

Best Answer

No, they were there already. Also, the devil is a fictional character.

Best Answer

The devil is real. He comes into many and different forms. The Bible does mention and label him the deceiver, prince of darkness, and other names.

Best Answer