Where is the outrage against black racists?
notjustme notjustme 46-50, M 17 Answers Apr 30 in Politics

You haven't been reading your propaganda book comrade.<br />
A certain black congressman who has called everything short of a public hanging of Donald Sterling sounds remarkably like him when talking about whites.

Best Answer

I heard his rant. Now I'm waiting for others in the media to talk about it.

Best Answer

Oh, our lovely unbiased media. Just look how they lie about Crimea.

Best Answer

hahaha, that won't happen

Best Answer

Double standards of all sorts are dumb abd unjust. No group should be priveleged so that it's permitted to be racist and falsely accuse other people of it.

Best Answer

Yes.who Now is the minority? THINK

Best Answer

Asians!

Best Answer

This is just another episode that distracts from the real problems of debt, unemployment, high drop out rates, inflation, etc. etc. etc. etc.

Best Answer

Not really...I'm no longer outraged ...I guess I'm getting used to it !

Best Answer

It honestly doesn't affect me, so no.

Best Answer

Ignore the extremists no matter what they're into. Live and let live and treat people as you find them, as for all the other attention seeking fools, ignore them as well.

Best Answer

Oh I do that in my day to day life. When it involves how the media handles the race issue I get angry.

Best Answer

No, not one bit. I'm way too mature to let things like that bother me. But go ahead, feel free to be as outraged as you like.

Best Answer

It is not about being mature, but about trust in the media. Things like this divide the country.

Best Answer

It's ALL about maturity. It's your problem, not anyone else's if you trust the media. Besides, the country will ALWAYS be divided on many, many, many things. Always has been, and always will be.

Best Answer

…. white dude?

Best Answer

Many will probably call racist while saying that. But I agree. (nor am I white)

Best Answer

That will never happen. Only white people can be racist, duh :P

Best Answer