Nevermore1987 Nevermore1987 26-30, M 23 Answers Apr 28, 2013 in Romance & True Love

Nahh not really, that'd mean all the people who have found love online are stupid and pathetic and I have a hard time believing that. c:

Best Answer

nah, internet is the go to for everything

Best Answer

no.a lot of people use internet dating sites these days,go for it.i know two couple who met online..& one of the couple's is married

Best Answer

I don't think so. It just says that you are willing to use the tools available to you to find what you want. Go for it and I hope you arevsusessful

Best Answer

It means you finally grew up.

Best Answer

Not really, but it will make someone to notice you that you are a loner, and if that 'someone' feel what you're feeling now and understands you, you'll get the chance and made you a successful and a confident guy (not fool/pathetic guy XD). And If you'll grab the chance. Then go for it! Then after that, share share! :D

Best Answer

Surely I'll share the lu :D

Best Answer

no. there's different ways to meet someone.

Best Answer

Of course. We're all fools in love.

Best Answer

No, i'm looking too. Good luck.

Best Answer

Good luck to you too :)

Best Answer

No.

Best Answer

Only if online, rather than in person, is all you are capable of.

Best Answer

I just can't find someone I really like in the people near me. Is not that I can't meet someone in real life.

Best Answer

Wishing you every success :)
Best
Hxo

Best Answer

I tried writing to you but appear blocked,

Best Answer

Weird, I just sent you a message awhile ago :

Best Answer

All is good now, thank-you.

Best Answer

not at all!

Best Answer

Optimistic!!! :3

Best Answer

just don't keep your expectations too high.

Best Answer

No, just hopeful

Best Answer

Seems a better option than getting drunk at some club or bar and seeing what you can pick up besides an STD

Best Answer

Nope. It's pretty common anymore.

Best Answer

No, many people do that

Best Answer

It does seen drastic to search the internet for Love,when their are Thousands of Lonely People all around you,but, I guess we do what we have to Do.

Best Answer

yes

Best Answer