From the time that i was 6 to the age of 12, my aunt use to often take me aside and make me ***** out of my boy clothes and put on the girliest things she could find for me. My first outfit i remember well was a red velvet dress with white lace around the short sleeves, collar and hem. I wore a pair of white panties with pink flower print, ant white stockings with black buckle dress shoes. My hair was kept long, at least at shoulders length and it was done in a tight braid. She made me learn to cross my legs when i sat, and speak softly when conversing. Admittedly it has left me questioning many things about my sexuality and gender, as has the fact that everyone has always told me i was too pretty to ever be a boy. Does this make me a sissy, please tell me...and if it does...tell me what i am suppose to do, because i am so confused and feel so lost.
ShyJustin ShyJustin 22-25 5 Answers Jun 4, 2011

If you enjoyed being dressed as a girl, I would say yes, you`re a sissy, although I prefer the term transgendered. If you despised it and it felt wrong to you, then I would call it child abuse. Just one question. Do you enjoy dressing up now on your own?

Best Answer

At times, i do enjoy how beautiful it makes me feel, and others i feel it is what is still expected of me; even though i am grown and living on my own now. As i said i feel confused about all of it hun.

Best Answer

My advice to you Justin is don`t worry yourself about what`s expected of you by others. If you enjoy dressing, then embrace your feminine side and be who you feel right being. Your upbringing may have helped to mold you, but it`s the same with everything. Your confusion is valid, and all of us "girls" have experienced your feelings. Dress to feel beautiful and relish in it.....and do it for you.
Hugs, Debbie.

Best Answer

*blushes* thank you Debbie, your advice is very insightful...and i will do my best to take it to heart and cherish it always ^^

Best Answer

No, you were born a sissy. If Chuck Norris's aunt made him wear a dress then skirts would become a sign of manliness and you'd be wearing sissypants. <br />
PS we all know this is BS :)

Best Answer

Its not BS its the truth. My aunt did make me dress girly, and act girly...everytime my dad was away driving trucks...and she got stuck as my babysitter. My mom would have made a better babysitter probably except she and my dad have been divorced since i was 3 and i haven't seen her since.
to say that something is B.S. just because its not something you;re use to...is kinda rude...not everyone gets to have a normal childhood you know :(

Best Answer

But I am used to it, because the transvestites post the same fantasy over and over again.

Best Answer

just because someone else posts it as a fantasy hun, doesn't mean it was for everyone...it ruined my life greatly. Yes...i still dress in fem and i have fem features, but is it the life i would have chosen for myself? i dont know...because i didn't have that choice. What i share is a real life experience that too place in Imperial Beach California and it was done to me by my Aunt Sarah.

Best Answer

It's not "What were you then?" it's "what are you now?" I had an uncle who dressed me up and sexed me from 8 to 13. I am not a sissy. I haven't worn female clothes in 30 years and I am not submissive nor do I behave in an effeminate way.<br />
As for confusion about gender, just accept the fact that you're a guy who likes the occasional **** and forget about it.

Best Answer

What makes one a sissy or not is how they respond to situations. If a fight makes you assume the fetal position, well... there's your answer.<br />
I'm not a fan of wearing womans clothes, but I like when women rub theirs against me! :) I'd think that being told to wear them does not "make" you a sissy, but really skews one's view on what's emotionally healthy or not. If you continue to wear them, well, there will be many that would put you in that "sissy" catagory. I'd quickly enroll in self defense classes and prove those idiots wrong

Best Answer