MsCatherine MsCatherine 31-35, T 20 Answers Dec 4, 2011

Interesting--just googled a couple of sites which report on recent papers that say just the opposite, that on average men score slightly higher on IQ tests.

Best Answer

Because i am male , it is not true that women have higher IQs .

Best Answer

Men may rule the world, but women rule men. Argo...

Best Answer

It's "ergo", not "argo".

Best Answer

Typo, sorry.

Best Answer

Men score 5 points higher on average than women do, there is no debating it multiple sources abdicate the same findings. at least google before you start peddling such rubbish. Having studied this extensively for years I have found it to be the truth as well, however women with similar I.Qs to men appear to be able to sustain work effort longer, this may lead to success in areas it was thought men should dominate

Best Answer

What else would you propose a ruling matriarchy should do with 3.5 billion men? Enslavement? Select a few for reproductive purposes and slaughter the rest? <br />
Have you ever been to family court? Believe me, it's hard to find a case there where a man was treated as anything other than a subordinate.

Best Answer

The fact that different people have different IQ's doesnt mean a thing to me. Whether there is a gender element to that matters even less to me. <br />
I have known people with huge IQ scores who have been unable to function in social situations, or very birght but with no common sense <br />
I think that IQ should be replaced by the ATLQ - ability to live quotient. That would include IQ, common sense, morals, compassion etc

Best Answer

women can never be equal to men.. Men are and will always be the superior gender.

Best Answer

Darn. That was a sexist comment.

Best Answer

"Does the fact that _women have higher IQs than men_ make them superior"<br />
Source? o.O

Best Answer

A person's IQ is specific to them and doesn't reflect a person's sex. Just my opinion. ;o)

Best Answer

The first part of the question is what everyone needs to remember:)

Best Answer

Thank you, that's the whole point.

Best Answer

I try not to judge anyone by their IQ's, or I'll get a mouthful from mystic eyes on here, however I find that when it comes to Political News, Auto Mechanics, Military History, I find that Men are more Intellegent. Women are commpassionate and smart when it comes to Parenting, and Spiritual things. Their more intune.

Best Answer

Just to clearify for everyone, JB4J has seen her arse, courtesy of yours truly. :o) You should see my inbox, it's pathetic!

Best Answer

LOL! Now that was funny!

Best Answer

an inferior psyche will always want to feel superior ... best to be equals

Best Answer

Sure why not lol

Best Answer

Chipmunk Ernie is right. What he reports is what IQ tests have shown all along. And something that's noteworthy is this : there are more retarded men than women. However as you go up the ladder on above-average IQ points, the gender disparity gets bigger and bigger, to the point where at the genius level it's almost entirely male. This has ramifications. It means that greater male achievements are not the result of purported disadvantaging of women. It means that no policy engineering is going to result in society having equal numbers of male and female high achievers.

Best Answer

men are NOT equal. Women ARE superior.

Best Answer