kittymeoww kittymeoww 18-21, F 25 Answers Sep 9, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

I would imagine that it would hurt every time.

Best Answer

Oh.. I hope not but I think so. I've had the baddest months after I found out that the person whom I didn't really love that much cheated on me. What more if it would be the person that I love the most.<br />
If you're hurting, then just don't let yourself be too depressed. ba<x>sed on experience, depression has some effects on the brain. It messed with my focusing ability and my memory. I don't really know how to not let yourself be affected by it too much. But perhaps distracting yourself by anything that keeps that person off your head. Don't let yourself be too carried away. Good luck.

Best Answer

...every time, I am sorry to say. I would say that the length of time, or rather, the depth of feeling determines just how long your sorrow lasts...

Best Answer

it hurts everytime...

Best Answer

The first one is the hardest but each one will hurt also. You will get to point where you can let go with less pain involved.

Best Answer

It's like anything else, the more you do it the better you get at it.

Best Answer

Like sex the first one is special

Best Answer

You can never get used to it. I'm sorry.

Best Answer

The pain can be horrible the first time. It can be just as bad every time after if you let it. For me I can say that the pain lessened to the point I was almost numb to those feelings. Falling in love became harder and harder. But now it is a matter of choosing the right feelings...allowing certain feelings to come through. We control our thoughts and feelings. No one else...you are your own boss baby! The trick is not trying to stop the feelings, but allow them to pass. Just let go...that's all it takes...letting go

Best Answer

It hurts the most when done by you :(

Best Answer

It hurts as much when your hurt is broken and when you break a heart.... at least for me...

Best Answer

Well it depends on how strong your feelings for that person is.But at the same time yes it is extremely painful and it is a new experience.But you get used to it if you get hurt alot when you are in love...love hurts.

Best Answer

they hurt more the older you get, but my first was pretty bad, i bump into her sometimes. Even though it was 10 years ago we still stare at each other like ghosts when are eyes meet.

Best Answer

Hurts every time. But ya kinda get used to it from my experience...

Best Answer

The first time hurts a lot because it is a new experience. After that, you will discover that your hurt is in direct relation to how much of your heart you invested into the relationship.<br />
If you want to avoid this in the future, you should read the featured story on my profile, "The Four Elements". It is a measuring stick for relationships, to help you recognize where they might be weak, and how you can stimulate their growth and success.

Best Answer

No, it doesn't hurt the most. The hurt depends on the depth of your feeling for the person who breaks your heart. Oddly I have less hurt from those whom I care about very, very deeply. My wish for their happiness seems to overshadow the hurt from having my heart broken.

Best Answer

Its alwayz a lil painful everytime, but th FIRST timez ALWAYZ th WORST

Best Answer

Each time is different and each one hurts in proportion... it doesn't get easier if that's what you're asking..

Best Answer