Human - 62,182 years existence. 2 arm, 2 leg, small skull. Capabilities estimated - unsubstantial. Numbers rising 18 million per 1.67 years. Formed from intense bacterial evolution through extreme thermal radiation. prospects - minimal. Intelligence - subjective, minimal. Characteristics - 2 eyes (tranducer of light only, focused through membrane known as retina)- small brain (although larger in relation to body mass than most other species, function of use is limited by cerebral cortex. Tests to increase size of cerebral cortex through breeding with other species "unsubstantiated" often fatal. Human pysiology - weak, easy to tear tissue. Homeostasis required to keep human function optimal while existing. Tests to change parameters such as blood pressure and internal body temperature result in fatality. Overall adaptability result - none. Through extreme, often invasive observation, human impact on environment terminal. Overal result - awaiting What makes you worthy of life?
destresosves destresosves 70+, M 12 Answers Jul 22, 2012

I am still waiting for Nibiru to terminate all mankind. its about time, before they infect other planets as well. where the heck are the cosmic anti bodies? in that sense, answer is: NO!!!!

Best Answer

No it doesn't. We are the most destructive disease on the face of the planet there has ever been. As a species we are gross. I hate human beings. Having said that, I'm pretty sure we can only go one of two ways. We will either destroy ourselves or become better as a species.

Best Answer

Instinct makes people want to survive,But as i see it we are as a species are like an parisitical attack on the planet and sooner or later this dog is gonna shake off the parasites, Many of us try but we are not enough, meanwhile massive radiation in the pacific, massive polution in the gulf, massive die off's of dolphins and sea creatures in general,Drought in the U.S. breadbasket, corrupt politics on all sides, Looks like a rough ride ahead to me, With any luck we will emege as a wiser society and the planet will heal

Best Answer

Deserving has zero to do with it. Like all species alive or extinct, we are one of trillions of possible outcomes considering the environment and history of our lineage.<br />
We are weak, no doubt...yet we are now the apex predator on Earth.<br />
Our intellect is extremely limited, yet we have been to the moon and beyond. No other species is even close to us in the ability to reason, build, and contimplate our own existence.<br />
We kill with indisgression, yet we protect and nurture the weak...including species we ourselves pushed to the brink of extintion.<br />
We hate with passion, yet we love even more passionately. <br />
In the great scheme of things we are neither good or evil...we just are.

Best Answer

I understand your opinion.

Best Answer

deserving is irrelevant. i'm here, so i deal with it.

Best Answer

im not to keen on the whole creation of man thing. i dont think im qualified to say whether we should exsist or not .but now we are here then best making the most of it if possible.

Best Answer

Wow... using yourself as an optimal specimen... I wouldn't do that... you make us look bad.

Best Answer

It`s what you are. Dont look for confrontation. Just answer the question.

Best Answer

I don't need to answer... I read a lot of your assumptions and conclusions and they don't pertain to most of the people I know... some maybe but not most.. which makes me wonder where our assumptions are coming from.

Best Answer

Not in the numbers we have reached.. back down to 1.5 billion is where we should be

Best Answer

still trying to figure that out

Best Answer

many people just do not realize how short life is. and that racism is childish nonsense.

Best Answer