KenWX KenWX 61-65, M 23 Answers Sep 6, 2012 in Community

EP is not limited to Westerners...nor is the ignorance.

Best Answer

True, but we do tend to dominate EP by sheer numbers---particularly the English-speakers

Best Answer

I guess I'm thinking of the spirited conversation I had last night with a gent who, though struggling with English pretty clearly stated his belief that all gays should be jailed...

Best Answer

judging by the ratio of ignorance to reason on here I would definitely say the chances are its a wider condition than solely EP

Best Answer

From what I've seen, EP ignorance knows no geographical bounds.

Best Answer

Yes, this is just a random sample of a much bigger pool.

Best Answer

I would say so.

Best Answer

Your need to ask that question says it all lol

Best Answer

I don't know.

Best Answer

Depends on your definition of ignorance, what you consider important to know. I am pretty ignorant of today's teenagers' music, but most of the teens are ignorant of the music I love, too. It does seem that society puts less emphasis on what I consider important knowledge, though.

Best Answer

Not even remotely.

Best Answer

Not neccesarily. Some use EP to vent or as a recreational outlet. They may know more than you realize if you get them in a deep conversation.

Best Answer

When one eyed Admiral Nelson put his spy glass where his eye was once, he said "What ships? I see no ships, only hardships" When I look at EP, I say "what ignorance? I see no ignorance, only hardships"

Best Answer

I think I would have to say they are from all over on here West East so NO!

Best Answer

Sometimes I wonder. Sometimes I just wonder...

Best Answer

I desperately want to say no... but I'm afraid you might be right. ;{

Best Answer

If you stand back and realize how the media focuses and trivial things! You realize that the ppl in charge prefer an audience of sheep!

Best Answer