I've read all the relevant books and when I say all I mean ALL. It does not work. What works is when you have 'an inner knowingness' that something 'is' or 'will become' the reality. In my experience, the more I visualised the further away from me the object of my desire went. What do you think?
soussy soussy 31-35, F 7 Answers Jul 26 in Doing Good

No, it is immature "gao pei". "Kung Fu (or Gong Fu)" is a Chinese concept that works much better. Kung combines the symbols for Work and Power, so it indicates working hard and wisely for a long time to achieve your goals. The Law of Attraction is just wishing, hoping and praying. A man I know wrote about "Self-Defeating Habits", and one of them is the Law of Attraction.

Best Answer

IDK...If it' s NOT working for you, with all your research...THAN IT DOESN'T WORK! Others may be somewhat valid when they say..."You are not understanding it/ doing it correctly"...But if you find yourself unable to reap the benefits you desire from it...IT IS NOT WORKING. Nothing worse than going through that much thoughtful effort and research for it to be a futile attempt each and every time. I prefer being real and honest, evaluating what is truly important to you and utilizing every opportunity to help you in your search...A common sense search..not a scientific one.

Best Answer

Science better of common sense.

Best Answer

It does work in a certain sense. If you keep your goal in your mind and all around you daily. It will help you achieve it. Magic no, you'll have to work for it.

Best Answer

I think it does work if you don't make a tortuous effort. It is something natural if you have the right attitude. Plus some psychology too, if you are passionate about something that will draw people who are also passionate about the same things toward you. And knowing what you really want and setting priorities is helpful too.

Best Answer

Omg yes!!!

Best Answer

yes, it does.. i believe so!

Best Answer