The present always exists. The past was the present and the future will be the present - all we have is today...We must use our present wisely for it truly is a gift!

Best Answer

lovely:) how are you today, sweetheart

Best Answer

I am doing okay. Just in the last stages of this allergy induced cold. How are you today, my love?

Best Answer

aw i didnt know that allergies could induce colds? im sorry that you are mr snuffleuffagous today....i am really, really happy today, thank you

Best Answer

"smile" I am so happy for you, my dear, sweet woman!

Best Answer

Nope....because there is no such thing as an exact time. So the so called "present" is in fact the past. However, in saying that, every moment in itself is the present, but it is gone in an instant, giving way to a new present.

Best Answer

yes, precisely! that is precisely what i meant..thank you:)

Best Answer

I think it is the only moment that truly does exist, the past is over and the future hasn t happened.

Best Answer

lovely thought..but..has anyone ever told you to "focus on the present"? you would never really be able to do that! in the time it takes to listen to their demand to focus, and in the time it takes to focus, the present is already gone....

Best Answer

have you ever been so totally absorbed in something that you forget everything around you, and it feels as if time has stopped?...I have no idea how to explain it fully...and I don t think anyone can demand you do it! That feeling for me is being in the present.

Best Answer

yes yes yes, love your answer..thank you

Best Answer

Good question, that.

Best Answer

great answer, this.

Best Answer

yes, it is right before the future and right after the past. If you look fast enough you might be able to see it.

Best Answer

by the time i think to look, the present has flickered out:)

Best Answer

I am forever trapped in the present and if I'm blessed I rarely have to relive the past.

Best Answer

but...when you help others, it gives you hope..and hope is literally kind of a contemplation of the FUTURE.....try thinking of the future and see if it helps:)

Best Answer

I have no problem with being trapped in the present. I think things are perfect. If I could travel to the future or the past I do not think I would find any peace. Uncertainty breaths life into Mme. I do help others every chance I get but its always in the present.

Best Answer

that sir, is brilliant:)

Best Answer

Yes, it just goes really fast.

Best Answer