thehummingowl thehummingowl 36-40, F 12 Answers Feb 20, 2013 in Health

Maybe you should have put a little air freshener on her. :)

Best Answer

that's definitely what's going to happen next time. I WILL BE READY!!!!!! :D Can't wait for spring to come round to be able to teach with the windows open!

Best Answer

how old is the girl that you turned down is she a smoker?

Best Answer

Oh I haven't turned her down. She's still a student of mine, I teach her privately. She's 15 and her parents are heavy smokers. They smoke inside the house, regardless of their child's health. Sometimes I'm more sensitive to the smell than others. Being intolerant to tobacco, that day it was particularly intense, and it made me really sick

Best Answer

Cigarette smoke makes me sick. It makes me want to curl up in a little ball on the floor and cry. It's the smell of death!<br />
I'm glad they are pretty much banned here. You have to smoke outdoors, away from buildings, or own your own home.

Best Answer

NO I actually like that smell

Best Answer

i don't mind being around smokers or the smell of " fresh smoke ", but i can't stand that stagnant smell that sticks to clothes and hair and household items..it's just gross

Best Answer

Carcinogens? Yup, they give me a headache and make me feel irritable.<br />
Smoke from cigarettes also makes me feel sick.

Best Answer

Yes! Literally sick!

Best Answer

Nope, I'm stuck on a train and gasping for a ciggy! I'd love someone smelling of smoke to get on, I'm being overpowered by someone's vile perfume! Now that makes me feel sick!!!

Best Answer

Oh that too....I feel for you my friend. Any really strong smell is sickening!

Best Answer

It's vile, a little perfume is fine but the entire carriage reeks, I think she may have bathed in it!

Best Answer

Oh I hope you get outta there soon!!!

Best Answer

Over two hours to go! Ekk!

Best Answer

:(( hang in there!!

Best Answer

Stop teaching. Immediately. It's called culture and it seems you can't cope with it. So sorry. Find another job or cope without diss'in your "students".

Best Answer

Well for speaking about culture you're pretty ignorant. It was a private student, a very small room and a very unpleasant smell of smoke and sweat. You like it? Good for you.

Best Answer

So it appears that it wasn't just the smell of "smoke", it is also "body odor"? Wow...please, stop whatever you are doing and go check yourself.

Best Answer

Be my guest and you go first

Best Answer

Prob the most mature answer a "teacher" will give me. I appreciate your honesty, but I question your sanity.

Best Answer

Likewise my friend.

Best Answer

You also stretch the "truth" by calling me your friend. This is called rationalizationjustification. Have you thought about learning anything from life?

Best Answer

Jeez I must really fascinate you :)

Best Answer

lol your ignorance is hard to ignore. Next?

Best Answer

get a grip

Best Answer

sure. on a cigarette maybe.

Best Answer

You will never have that problem with me.

Best Answer

yay :)

Best Answer