carefreelifelover1326 carefreelifelover1326 26-30, M 10 Answers Dec 30, 2013 in Embarrassing & Funny

Nothing to do with morality, which is a human construction. It just is, as the sun just is, and the rain, clouds, mountains

Best Answer

No lick of difference....

Best Answer

I think it makes humans more moral and tolerant overall. Just my opinion. :)

Best Answer

Opinions they say are like anuses everyone has one. My opinion is that the evolution theory was formed to provide another version of how the world was made, so that those of us that want an existence free from consequences as taught in the creation story, thus placing a God in the mix . can be at ease with what ever life style they choose. No God, no consequences..... man himself is God!

Best Answer

Ummmmm I might be inclined to disagree....But that's OK...I'm not a Liberal...In fact, I don't even play one on TV....That said; I think WITH God there is a life style that employs a fear of consequence thus, and perhaps dictating behavior....

Just my opinion but if there was a way to prove there was no God and Man himself was left up to decide what is and is not "moral", I think we will calamity and mayhem.....*But, that's just how I see it*

Best Answer

God has little or no morals himself. Just my opinion.

Best Answer

Care - How so, Explain

Best Answer

This video would suffice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rkgunX_Sa_0
Warning: Not for the eyes of small children

Best Answer

Probably would like to hear more from your words and not another's, although I understand you can agree with that video...I was more curious of your thoughts

Best Answer

Well I see it this way , I would rather believe and be wrong and just be dead, than to not believe and find out I was wrong when I stand before him, just my opinion :)

Best Answer

The more I study religions the more I am convinced that man never worshiped anything but himself.
--Richard Francis Burton

Best Answer

Its also been said; "Did God create man or, did man create God as to think there was something bigger than he?" - Interesting thought

Best Answer

Bonnie - Then we're saying the same thing....When I read your post, I saw something different....Type-O perhaps?

Best Answer

I would think it doesn't make much if any difference. especially if one considers that that the actions taken in order to survive don't even really consider morality.

Best Answer

Being I don't believe in it causes me to laugh at others

So, Humor!

Best Answer

Makes no difference.

Best Answer

I would think it makes us less moral but as not everyone believes evolution for humans, it probably doesn't make a ton of difference in the grand scheme of things...at least as it sits right now.

Best Answer

the theory itself has no tie into how savage or gentle we can be. It's not where we originated from; it's what we took from it that speaks volumes.

Best Answer

I take good things from it. The evolutionary history of life is a much more interesting story than any creation myth.

Best Answer

Glad to hear that, and I agree.

Best Answer