YourRemedyMyPoison YourRemedyMyPoison 18-21, F 8 Answers Jan 3 in Community

You win "disturbing question of the day".

Best Answer

Tis an honor

Best Answer

No. That's like serial killer status thoughts.

Best Answer

Agreed.

Best Answer

Not really. I think I would prefer something hot that burns. Does it seem sensual to you?

Best Answer

Yes!

Best Answer

Interesting... self inflicted? Someone else doing it to you? Or just watching someone else experiencing it?

Best Answer

Hmm never really thought about that! Me doing it to the other person and the other person doing it to me. Not self inflicted or watching

Best Answer

Ah, then yes... that would be very sensual. It could easily turn into a deep, dark fetish. I've thought about it a lot (I actually had already been thinking about it today before I saw your question). I've dated girls that thought they would be into it, but they always changed their mind. That's probably a good thing, because with me, it could have become an obsession. I have yet to do that with anyone... Not sure if I'd want to.

Best Answer

No

Best Answer

I can take pleasure in it (when the other person doesn't stab me back that is), but it isn't a sensual pleasure.

Best Answer

Thanks for answering! You're secretly my favorite EPer ;)

Best Answer

Aawww, that's so sweet of you. Coming from someone with a gazillion experiences it could even make a narcissist blush.

How's your infatuation with that guy in your story turning out by the way. I'm actually curious to find out. You got a few really long and good annswers from some people, did it help you in anyway?

Best Answer

Naaaah

Best Answer

No

Best Answer