To me. . . I love you is not words you want to mess around with. I take it seriously and Ive only said it to family in a caring way. . and for guys whom ive been with . . only one. their strong words. With alot of meaning. My advice? Dont fk with the words I LOVE YOU, -_-
Gabina19 Gabina19 16-17, F 11 Answers Aug 20, 2012 in Broken Hearts & Betrayal

Those words as well as many others hold great weight for me. I have a strong sense of sincerity, so I won't say things unless I mean it. Even if it is blunt and may hurt people (but of course I have the tact to keep my mouth shut unless I was asked about something). The truth is the truth, feeling bad about it or denying it doesn't make things better.

Best Answer

Ive never been/have told il love you. And it will never happen.

Best Answer

D: negative?! much. ??

Best Answer

i cannot even think about saying those words unless i mean them. i've had love used against me too many times.

Best Answer

I can't even say it to someone I love if im upset, and can't say it with all my heart at the moment. So... yea... I love all my friends, and my family, and i let them know it... but i don't take it for granted. :) I lost a really important person to me recently, I have no regrets because the last time we talked I told him I loved him and missed him. <3 But, he was my best friend and my Uncle... I meant it!

Best Answer

I mean it when I say it and I expect the same respect from the other partie.

Best Answer

I think if you say 'I love you' all the time it loses its meaning. I only say it when I really, really mean it

Best Answer

something weird... my ex boyfriend was hispanic and he spoke spanish, we would always say "te amo" to each other. and it was ok. but when we would say it in english.. it would feel so different. like i felt something more when i said it in english.

Best Answer

Te amo is i love you in spanish. .
Te quiero is also a term for it but it means i want you and or i need you. :) spanish is just more romantic i too am HISPANIC. Strait up beaner! aha. And proud BP

Best Answer

yeah i knew what it meant, completely, and i knew the differences between the te amo and te quiero. but it was so different when we would say it in english. he was mexican too lol

Best Answer

BEANER STYLE aha. . know how to love . . not all of them do just speaking romantically. My boyfriend omg when he speaks to me and we're talking in spanish ughh HIS VOICE TO DIE FOR . . specially wen he says te amo.

Best Answer

yeah i'm a sucker for spanish accents :P
he didn't know how to love, he cheated on me and got his ex pregnant, (who was also mexican)
oh well!!

Best Answer