blonde2521 blonde2521 41-45 23 Answers Jan 27, 2012

depends whos mouth they're coming from.

Best Answer

so very true.

Best Answer

Totally. Very much depending on that.

Best Answer

It depends on who says it. Mostly love is shown through action, not words.

Best Answer

Anyone can say the words, to mean them takes actions to back them up.

Best Answer

if you truly love someone you shouldnt have to say it, they would just know. I<3u is a replacement phrase for either "i wanna do stuff to you", "will saying this shut you up without hurting your feelings", or "ive ran out of things to say so...."

Best Answer

I think like this: If a person tells you that he/she loves you, ask why do you love me. If he/she simply can't find a good answer, it's becuse he/she loves you in everyway and can't pick just a few reasons!

Best Answer

They should! Otherwise, why say them?

Best Answer

People should have to pay to speak. And pay extra to say something like i love you, then there might be some more honesty

Best Answer

It's better to be IN love.

Best Answer

Unless there are actions to back it up ...no they are just words.

Best Answer

yes they do..as much as the words ...yes they do

Best Answer

it is used too often in my opinion these days. people say them like they don't mean anything. so no - it probably doesn't really mean i love you. love is a very strong word, which should be taken serious and only needed when it's 100% true.

Best Answer

Words are just words. What matters is the intent of the person saying or writing them. That's up to you to determine since it could be a lie to butter you up for sex or to get something from you. As I always say, actions speak louder than words. Judge them by their actions! :)

Best Answer

It can mean anything from "I love you" to "I'd really like to get into your pants." It's up to you to discover which it is (and also which you want).

Best Answer

Depends on time frame and situation. One month and in bed. No

Best Answer

no,not in english.love is used as a sinonim for like,in portuguese though amo-te is exclusively for the feeling of love,still most are lying!

Best Answer

hmm?............it's been awhile??.......but.........i thin, it means i love you ........til i don't love you?!

Best Answer