I do not fear death in the slightest. I'm ready to go anytime. Today, Tomorrow, 10 years from now.

Best Answer

you are brave

Best Answer

God made me that way.

Best Answer

:) lucky

Best Answer

Nope its our only guarantee. Its the thing that will always follow us and everyone around us. It's our connection to each other be it rich-poor, black-white, young-old.

Best Answer

you right abt tht..why worry abt tht promotion, getting rich blah blah and not live, when we al are going to die n take nohting with us.

Best Answer

I've faced death so many times that I cant even find it in myself to care anymore. It's nothing more than a game.

Best Answer

how does it feel getting close to death?

Best Answer

Feels like the worst pain you can imagine...and at the same time a strange sense of relief....does that make any sense?

Best Answer

yes, it does

Best Answer

Hugs

Best Answer

Thinking about my own death does not make me sad. It only upsets me because I only have one life to live and if I die now I'll miss out on so much(I guess). Sometimes I wish I would die and get it over with I'm not really afraid of death but just afraid of what I might miss out on. Hopefully there is something good coming up soon.

Best Answer

i feel you. i also feel this way many times.

Best Answer

it isnt exactly a fear its like the nervousness you get right before you think youre gonna get candy that occurs right before you learn that you are indeed, getting candy... heh heh

Best Answer

hehe..good analogy

Best Answer

It's never bothered me.<br />
Even when I was a little 2 year old the idea never bothered me.

Best Answer

Yep. I don't know why but.........

Best Answer

coz we know nothing abt whats waiting on the other side and that we will never be with our loved ones again :(

Best Answer

This is true.

Best Answer

The thought of others deaths makes me sad. The thought of my own doesn't.

Best Answer

for me, its both--mine and my loved ones

Best Answer

It's too far away to be scary

Best Answer

dont take this wrong and God forbid,, but you never know. it scares the hell out of me

Best Answer

Yeah I know what you mean, but even with my lifestyle I should have about 50-60 years unless i get squished. :-)

Best Answer

good you didnt take it the wrong way, and i hope you live a longlong long life :)

Best Answer

Thanks, you too :-) I don't get insulted easily lol

Best Answer

thanks..thats a good thing

Best Answer

nope

Best Answer

why not?

Best Answer

You should never fear the inevitable. Fear is something that can strike at you like a snake if you fear it. You have to accept the fact that it is and there is nothing you can do about it but appreciate your life while it lasts.

Best Answer

what youve written is so true, but i fear death mainly because i donot know what lies after it, i also fear not being able to be with my loved ones and living life.

Best Answer