Two ways to look at it. Either she really was joking, and doesn't think it's appropriate now that you're dating. Or, she thought you were a lesbian, but now that you're dating a guy, she realized that you weren't interested.

Best Answer

Are you sure your not into girls or at least this one? It sounds to me that your in the middle of a sexual identity crisis. Your too young to know for sure anyways. Just a little off track but she may not see you after school cause she is having trouble admitting that she likes you this way. :)

Best Answer

Hahahah wow! Teenage loving! <br />
Pardon for the early chuckles. <br />
Can you give more information on ways she shows affection on you? Because the ones you have just shared for my opinion are sexual acts, which I find normal even with straight girls doing it with each other because I have said it's a "sexual act" its a primitive gesture. Give me more like, does she laugh when she sees your messy hair but then pats you on the back or touches your head? something like that ... :D

Best Answer