Renee99 Renee99 31-35, M 7 Answers Feb 12, 2012

No, it just makes you a cross-dresser who doesn't wear bras or wigs. If bras and wigs don't add to your experience, why bother?

Best Answer

every one has their own desires, needs, and interests. Do you enjoy what you are doing? Yes? Great then keep enjoying and F all the people who tell you that you are doing it wrong.

Best Answer

Yeah, you're terrible at it- you seem kinda' half-assed

Best Answer

I think it's a really individual kind of thing. Are you happy and having fun? If you're getting what you need out of it, that's all that counts.<br />
Some girls need to pass and get lucky. If you're doing that without bras and wigs, that makes you a really superior crossdresser. If you've got the right face and hair and build, then maybe you're just a natural.<br />
If you need to pass, but you're not succeeding at it, then you'll have to try harder.<br />
If you're doing it for your partner, and he or she wants you to do more, then that's just a relationship issue.

Best Answer

Do you go out as a male in female clothes? You maybe Androgyne......A male who in part of their make up (Mental, Gender) may have some feminine aspects to your personality. If you pass yourself off as such then really, I (This is my opinion) would not call you a Cross-dresser instead a male with certain female traits, am I cutting the pie slices here really thin? To many the answer would be yes. There is a difference though, type in Androgyne, read the paper then decide. If you truly want to be a full CD'er look into articles on how to do so with out much fuss. Good luck to you.

Best Answer

how the hell should i know... to each their own i guess

Best Answer