I'm still waiting for someone to explain to me why athletes are paid more than some countries make in a year. Do you know what would happen if the NFL stopped tomorrow and never played another game again? Nothing. Not a thing. Professional sports has no effect on how the world functions, anymore than the fools on the big screens from Hollywood. They're all delusional when they think they are "royalty".

Best Answer

I agree, however we both know that sports will not just go away.. So, how can we create a balance..? It that is even possible..? I suggested a salary cap; with a "signing of the autographs", to allow the stars to add to their income. The disconnect of salary's of the athletes to the fans tickets prices and food prices, are out of control. However, where else could there be a way to bring the salary's back to earth and allow the game to be a "family affordable event", as it was many years ago.... does this make sense.?

Best Answer