My bf lost job and got depressed and he completely stopped talking to me. The last time I talked to him he said he had to get his life back together but he had not figured out how to do so yet. He also said he loves me and call me soon but I have not heard from him over one month now. We almost never argue and we did not have any problems in our relatioship. He also said this is nothing to do with me....what do you think...does this silence mean that he wants to give up on our relationship or he is just trying to put his life together?
rialeilei rialeilei 36-40, F 6 Answers Jan 23 in Dating & Relationships

He's just trying to put his life together.

Best Answer

Why didnt u txt him at least to ask how he is doing..i wouldnt spend month without seeing my bf..even if he is trying to get his life together..i,would stop by.. ask how he is...go and see how he is doing...if he is really in depression,,he need help

Best Answer

I did and I still do to let him know I am just a phone call away. He is in diffrent country so I can't visit him.

Best Answer

Oh...thats difficult..depression and long distance relationship..u gotta talk and sort things out...maybe he wants break up..u have to talk to him so u can have ur own closure and move on

Best Answer

Oh most certainly

Best Answer

What?break up?

Best Answer

Of course,,,,nobody leaves a person hanging like that

Best Answer

He is not communicating his mom either....

Best Answer

Well if one month has passed you could send him a brief message asking how his life is going.

Best Answer

That I did do many times. His mom did too but no reply.

Best Answer

Then my sweet lady move on.... a new life waits for you.. walk and be proud of you!

Best Answer

After two years of relationship it is hard to just walk away without some kind of closure....he lost his career and he was depressed.... I know there is nothing about I can do but so hard to just move on.... I wish I could go and see him. He is in different country.

Best Answer

I know what you mean but please tell me if you were him and you had not responded to "her" messages do you think you would want to see "her"???
When someone wants to see you he finds the way.
So please ponder about it.

Best Answer

Some people say that he just thinks that he is not good enough for me and he is in his cave....

Best Answer

Look inside of yourself my sweet lady don't listen to what other people say ... Only you know your situation and only you know your lover. Ponder inside of you day after day and the right response will come up.

Best Answer