So, two days ago I met this really awesome guy. My best friend set it up so that him and I could meet. I like him a lot so far, but I am wondering if he likes me back. So, when we drove to where we were going to go hang out, I had to sit on his lap and he had absolutely no complaints about it. He put one hand on my knee and one hand on my waist while we were in the truck. Then when we got where we were going, he pulled a chair out for me to sit down and was a perfect gentleman. When I had to leave, I asked if he wanted a hug and he accepted and when he hugged me, he sorta rubbed my back. And apparently after I left, my friend's boyfriend, who is best friends with the guy I met said that he could tell that he liked me. Does all this mean that this guy could actually really like me?
AlicebeneyisSilvereyes AlicebeneyisSilvereyes 16-17, F 8 Answers Jan 7 in Crushes & Obsessions

Sounds likely!

Best Answer

It seems that way

Best Answer

It sounds like he likes you!

Best Answer

Yup he likes you a lot I think

Best Answer

aww that's cuteee

Best Answer