Okay i went to a big party on new years eve and all the single guys and all the single girls were pushed into a room. There was an akward silence so i decided to start talking. only one girl responded and we kept chatting through the night. then it got to the point that we starting kissing and making out up until the next day when i passed out and everyone went to sleep or left the party. After that when i left the party i went home and added all these people from the party on facebook. the only person who didnt want to accept my friend invite was the one i was kissing and i decided t give her a text message. she didn't respond and i have been waiting and waiting. Does this mean that she doesnt want to see me again, because i'd rather her telling me that than not responding to my messages?
jonnyronny jonnyronny 18-21, M 23 Answers Jan 2, 2010

Maybe she was really ashamed of herself and overdosed.

Best Answer

She was probably just passing the time and sounds insincere. Don't waste your time.

Best Answer

If she was drunk and you two made out in a drunkin stupor maybe she's embarrased .

Best Answer

She probably doesnt remember!

Best Answer

Gotta ask you this first and foremost-were you guys drinking or anything else?

Best Answer

If you were drinking and passed out...I'm sure she didn't like that. Your right. She should be more blunt and tell you her feelings. You sound a little desprite and thats never good. If she wont tak to you then move on.<br />
Option B: She was drink and then realised that she now dosnt like you or is to embarressed.

Best Answer

stop! you're creeping her out and shes probably laughing at you with her friends. If you werent shed respond to you in a heart beat. Some girls just dont have the balls to be upfront.

Best Answer

She was a **** with a boy friend... ...... and she can't let him find out now can she? So what you have to do now is tell all your mutual friends how she gave you a Bj at that party and that's why she wont talk to you. Come on man save face mix in a little anal but she couldn't handle you cause you're so huge. Lol That's what I would do

Best Answer

Who says she liked you in the first place?<br />
Throwing down on a stranger at a party doesn't include "like"....<br />
"horny", "ill-advised", "potentially hazardous", "illicit" and "fun"..apparently yes<br />
One night is one night...<br />
This probably isn't her every day behavior and she's sure you think it is...

Best Answer

In this case I wouldn't say that she is liked you even when you kissed and made out. At the time she kissed you it might have been something that she felt to do at the time because she was drunk or she just felt to do so. If you where clever enough to just ask and find out what she felt at the time when you kissed... did she say a word or anything that might have hinted on you to liking each other? if not then you are wasting your time because the truth is she is not that into you.. she kissed because it was only the heat of the moment.

Best Answer

I am so sorry but in my opion I would take that as a hint that she isn't really into ya and was only into ya at the party for sex and to play mind games, I cannot stand people like this!!

Best Answer

Dude. Honestly. There's enough BS in life without going out and looking for it. Forget her.

Best Answer

Well, it sounds like she never really liked you.

Best Answer